Reviews for Kizamu
katwalkchan chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
I have decided I like all your fics

*goes off and reads all of them*
Cherrystone chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
love your stories! hope u make many more .
SRAS9 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
A feeling of contentment! Great drabble!
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
i really like this one

its my favorite one
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
A nice complement to your last entry. I thought you did a very good job of keeping them in character and yet very restrained as they faced this insecurity. It's good to have Kenshin actually say the words. He really is a bit of a baka for not thinking a new young wife would need that reassurance. Megumi could have told him that.

The one small thing the threw me in this piece was Kenshin's use of the endearment, "my dear”. There is something that sounds so "English" about this. My own personal connotation perhaps but there you have it.
TricksterBoo chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I always thought that Kaoru needed that confirmation in words from Kenshin, and it's lovely the way you portrayed it in this manner while tying it to your previous drabble. Thank you! -
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
awwwww... this one loves these little oneshots. XD

keep writing please!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Perfect in every way.. Characterwise, the situation.. Lovely. )

Ari chan
SRAS9 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Beautiful! It completes Winter perfectly! Excellent work!
meantoddy chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
argh! okay i'll be nice and will not flame the 'snow' :)
meantoddy chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
luv post-jinchuu stories... that show how kenshin's been affected by it. :)
meantoddy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
like it! more! :)
policis chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Kaoru-dono is exactly that beautiful, generous. Love her, and the way you portray her.

aVIDLY waiting for that "something happier soon!" :)
anira22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I missed this kind of fics refered to Kenshin and Kaoru, it's absolutly wonderful.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This was really a little gem. I like how Kenshin had to catch himself from immediately going into evasive 'rurouni mode'. I especially loved how you portrayed Kaoru though, a moment of loss possibly even grief and then squaring her shoulders and give Tomoe her fair due. That last line says a lot.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »