Reviews for Kizamu
LimeGrass chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
That was quite bittersweet-knowing fully well that Kenshin's heart does not fully belong to her is disheartening.

- LG
SRAS9 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
This is beautiful! This kind of "sad happiness" always touchs me! Excelent work! Keep updating!
First Weaver chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Wow, that is beautifully written-and very in character for Kaoru. I can't really find anything to criticize about this piece! I love the way Kenshin is portrayed as well. Keep up the good work!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love these ). Your writing is captivating, by the way.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Wonderful job. ) Sad but I love it none the less.

SRAS chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Hello!

I loved this! You should write more! Could you continue the shots 3 and 4? They are so amazing!

Congratulations for the execellent work!
evilteddybear chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
This is awesome! Thank you for your time and effort! :D
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Aww.. Short but cute XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Aww... *sniffle* And thats why I love Kaoru as a character O

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Aww... *sob* There are so many stories with this type of plot but I found that so sweet T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Aww... (

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Woah Kaoru XD Nice going XD Love it!

kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
it said so much- one can imagine the battle before and her relieved tears -with so few words.

*skips off to find your lj version*

ginny
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
she protects him as he lay in her arms. some of the most frightening things are not physical at all. she is his protector from all nightmares and psychological, emotional torments.

lovely sentiments. a hope and a promise.

sorry i've been so remiss in reviewing. there was a couple deaths in the family.

i drew some golden eyes, go see! [remove spaces]: kokoronagomu. deviantart art/hitokiri-battousai-100327546
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Love that last line. Now I will have to go read your lj version.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »