Reviews for The Kid
George chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow...
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh poor Faith...I can completely see this happening in canon. Very well written, not overly sappy but tugs at heart strings for the poor kid.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Disturbingly realistic, and goes with the theme of 'authority' figures screwing Faith over. Great story, though I'm pretty sure 'five by five' is actually radio jargon for everything being okay.
dani0110 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I love it! We finally know where we got Faith's favourite Saying ("Five By Five"). Good work!
melodrome chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Faith background! Love it.

You make itty bitty Faith very convincing.
Axel Osbourne chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Loved it. If only he'd stayed with Faith.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This made me want to cry. I usually stay away from Faith backstory stories, as they're often overdone, but this one was subtle and, well, good.
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved it, it was very well written, and I can totally see that happen in Faith's childhood... it would explain her view on life. Very well done! ;)
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Very nice-you have no idea how tiring it is to see all those 'fics by people who have no idea wha means (ie loud & clear radio connection) & think it's something Faith must have 'made up'. Lots of non-tech people out there. And yes it does indicate contact with somebody military or whatever

This demands a sequel! Maybe Faith is videotaped doing something superhuman, it gets sent up to the SGC, and they think it's a "Foothold" situation... While she'd figure they're more Initiative types out to get a lab rat...