Reviews for Their Icha Icha Paradise
pinkwolf69 chapter 5 . 4/23
When are you going to finish this story? I really can't wait to continue reading it. Please tell me that you didn't move the story somewhere else? It's getting really really good.
Kakashi X Sakura chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
FINISH THE STORY, GOSH DARN IT.
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Keep it here please!
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
this is good i hope you make it graphic and update again and soon
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
this is M fiction
sandra maria chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
keep it the way it is and move it to Adultfanfiction or keep writing this on here and leave it as graphic as it is
YuuriWillMarryWolfram chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I really hope you continue this. it's amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This is really gooooood. I love it! Please update.

Sincerely

Sakura0415
Fire Kitsune chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
So, just wondering. What happened to this story? It's great!
rainpelt chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Keep it here i really like the plot and the smut. You have a nice way of writing and you should keed it on this site. I just want to say that i have read much worse then this. Keep it here and keep it graphic.
Sakura-chan564 chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
I love this story! I want you to keep it graphic, cause it's sexy that way. Also, I'm just a bit confussed. I mean I love the story and everything, but why doesn't Sakura try to stop some of his actions? PLLEASE UPDATE!
Demon-Dragoness chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Keep it the same and keep it here
animefan831 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
this was awsome ! make more chapters plz and thnk u! :P
alisea chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
please make it really graphic i was really starting to get into the story. it looksreally smutty and is really hot.
Wawfer chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
keep it here, keep it graphic! *evil grin* trust me i've read MUCH more graphic things on this site from other people, ESPECIALLY with KakashixIruka pairings. people seem to think all those so do is . . . *clears throat* sleep with each other lol but if you really don't think its apropoiate well thats your decision. just tell me when your going to upload the next chap. :) i really like your writing style, and the subject may also have gotten my attention *wiggles eyebrows* lol