Reviews for Another Cup of Coffee
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it :)
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hey, I'm not usually a fan of Dean/OFC Fics, but this was written so well. Beautifully descriptive without being pure smut. I loved it. Thank you.
EmSyd chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Brilliant. Loved it.
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
awesome!
Licensetocreep chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
hehe

bubblegum flavored toothpaste!

I must admit that stuff is effing addictive! my bestfriend has a 4 yearold lil sis, thats how I know.

loved this fic!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh, please, please, please tell me you're going to write more with these two characters! I've pretty much fallen in love with them! You rock. 'Nuff said.
mollybon chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I really admire people that can make an entire story so emotional with hardly any dialouge. It's not an easy thing to do and you managed to do it quite well with this story. I'm a "Sam" girl myself but stories like this make me want to convert :) The visuals are stunning and the scene in the shower is hot without being overly explicit, again not an easy thing to do. I hope that you share more with us - there needs to be more het fic like this :)
feralpixc chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
*SCREAMS AND DANCES WILDLY*

OMG YAY! YOU POSTED, YOU POSTED!

As I have said (many, many times) this story is just all kinds of gorgeous and fabulous. So rich in character and colour, and the shower scene... well, girl, you KNOW how I feel about that. And what are you on, 'wouldn't be as amazing'? It already was before I came along and fiddled like the meddling meddler that I am. XD

Still, just all kinds of love on this fic. And I'll hold you to that promise. My next oneshot (now in progress) is dedicated to you. And your pimp name. You'll see.

MWAH! Pixc
Harlee Quinn chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Awesome! Write more soon!