Reviews for A Woman's Touch
MercedesBlakeney chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hahaha poor Remus... that's so awkward! haha cute story :)
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh damn! LOL Sirius is remarkably astute here, huh? Granted, if I'm imagining it correctly, how could Remus NOT be obvious? :P

Again, also tastefully done! You walk a fine line here, and I think you pulled it off brilliantly!
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
uh-oh. getting caught once makes it easier to get caught again.
Forsaken Elf chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
You most definitely need to turn these into more than one-shots. I'm already completely addicted to your writing!
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hey cool story i cant wait for you to update more of it.
dontforgetmyvitaball chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This one was great, although I must say the title was a bit decieving! haha ;)
SweetSouthernBelle517 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Another nicely done piece! It's interesting to see how true to their ages all of them are, especially Hermione. Wonderfully done!

{On a side note (that did not detract from any of the story what-so-ever), there was a missed from/form here: "He already knew Bill and Charlie form excursions he’d made with the Order" But that's the only issue I saw. :)}
alizaleven chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I love this part to your Remus/Hermione arc... It's so good, a little sad and just really good. Thanks so much for sharing!

Ali
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
aw

that was sad

loved it though

great story

could you possibly...i dont know...make a sequel? lol. jk. you do what you want.

AG
pretty-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I really like the way you've portrayed Lupin's fear of his own feelings, and Sirius' sympathy.
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wonderful! And Sirius was so perceptive and... grown-up. Brilliant.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Beautiful! I would love to see a companion piece to this one! It's terrific!
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Nice . . . though it somehow feels as though it's not finished. Could just be me though. Would love to see a sequel with Hermione and Lupin possibly getting together, or seeing Hermione's side of this whole thing.

Keep up the great work! 8D
Lala5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Please make it more than a one-shot! It was well-written, and I also liked Sirius' reaction at the end - I'd be very interested to see how his opinion changes (or doesn't).

Please, please continue writing more Remus/Hermione stories!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I like it... I'd like to see where this could go. I hope you'll write more of it.