Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Marie chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
You did the genderflip flawlessly. I salute you for that *salute*
animesweetie chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
ah, the jump in time confused me a bit.

cute humor ]
swartzvald chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
good stuff, one of the better gender switch stories, keep it up
Krizzie chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
wee! Go NEJIME! haha! I loved the last line.
engr4t300 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
haha i was so confused the first chapter lol but i liked it especially the part with jiraiya as his idol i was like o.O um... creepy much?
Amatyultare256 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Cute and sexy, and the last line made me crack up. Still can't quite get my head around Neji-as-a-girl and Tenten-as-a-boy, but you do it well...
Matahari chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Whew! It's sort of strange imagining one to be a girl when they shouldn't and vice versa. But wow... that was hot! Such a teaser until we get the next chapter!

~Matahari
missingno1010 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
The first chapter was cool. The second was hilarious! XDD
flower mirage chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Oh, this was really good! I had a little trouble with the gender swich, trying to imagine who it was and all, but then it all worked out You are an amazing writer.

And I really liked the last part. Very fitting
skrappy1389 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Omg! That was just great! I couldn't believe it. Pure fun. Tian and Nejime are pretty cool. I loved Nejime's line at the very end. I can't wait for more. Awesome job.
melodica chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
LMAO! I love that! Hehe an update! yay!

Wonderful chapter, as usual.

Great job!

-chiachia105-
openwindow4 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
melodica chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I read this fic before but I didn't review (bad me!). I'm here now, though, aren't I? :D Anyways, I really like this story, not just because Lee is a girl -ahahahaha- but also because it interests me with the whole Neji-Tenten (or should I say Nejime-Tian..) relationship.

Sometimes I was kind of confused but I think I understand everything now.

Please update this story when you can! D

-chiachia105-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
o.0

tenten...and...ino...?

BAD COUPLE!DIE DIE DIE!
Amatyultare256 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Ever since I first read this story, I've been trying to imagine Lee and Gai as females...and failing utterly. This is going to be a very challenging fic to write, but it's a very original and fresh idea. Can't wait to see what you do with it!