Reviews for Wish List
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
there we go, i was wondering when the title would come into play.

heh, Ed's nosy, isn't he? can't say i blame him, though. _
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow...0_0 The scientific stuff here is so realistic...
Ishte chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very nice. I like how her writing reminds him of seemingly random comments that he would have otherwise not given a second thought to. Even though he's out of the direct point of view, Al seems very in character when she writes what he has said. Ed of course would never have mentioned to Winry that the odor of the polish bothered him. But Al would have noticed and said something to her for his brother's sake. It's kind of cool how you bring him into character without him even being in the scene.

Bravo for Ed grabbing that wish list. He often portrays himself as a selfish brat, but we who know him also recognize that it's a big front. In truth he's become nearly selfless.
Bottan chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I liked it very much. It's cute, how much Winry worries about the two. But I think it's a bit unbelievable that Ed should be still able to remember a random comment on Al's armour from a few years ago.

Nevertheless I liked this story very much!
strandedthought chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Cute ending. You have a good way with Winry's mechanical side. Keep up the good work!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I really enjoyed this little vignette. Nice to have Ed realize how much Winry thinks about them while they're away and what she's doing for them.

In other words, squee. *grin*
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I liked it/ i also like when people do follow the magna, I have read some but for me they are hard to follow. Ilike to read just the text! Good job!