Reviews for You Almost Died Today
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
LOVED IT!
arizony chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LyraLocke,

I have read this story several times, and each time I come away with tears in my eyes. Good stories tend to do that to me. I have had the honor of reading several of your stories, and have enjoyed everyone of them. Your ability to bring your readers into the story, to identify with the characters, to almost find themselves within the scene you are writing is something every author hopes to achieve. You do so almost effortlessly.

Good job!

-arizony-
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm not crying... There's just coming tears out of my eyes.. okay, I'm crying? Sorry XD So cute :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh! *U*

That was SO sweet! Especially the part about Aand smiling no matter what he said about Katara, and her Mother concluding that she MUST love him, too!

Dude, I would NEVER have thought of this, but I'm SO glad you have! You ROCK, man! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- Rock 'n Roll writer in the HOUSE!
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I absolutely love this story, this is the second time I've read it, and I think I reviewed the first time I read it like 8 months ago. I think you should follow this up with a sequel, I'm not quite sure how you'd do it, but knowing you, you'd find a way.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
good story
TheElite711 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I liked this story, alot :-)
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great story, but also a sad one. It reminded me of my father *sob*
nutshak chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
you must be getting pretty annoyed that i am popping up reviewing like all yuor stories... but i dont care! i must tell you how great you are! which is very great! this one allmost made me cry... keep it up!
Katara12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hi.

I am from germany. I hope you can understand, what I want to say.

I think, your story is very great. This idea is very good.

I thought about writing a "next chapter" of this, where Aang tells Katara about this "tripp". Well, it would be in german, but I can send you a link, if you want.

Are you ok with that? If not, I will not post it here!

please write me an answer!

Katara12
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was beyond amazing! So sweet. You did a wonderful job. Just beautiful. I love it.

Faves.
stephaflea chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I really like this story! x
Avvygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love this story! It's so great! Are you going to continue?
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, what an amazing oen-shot! I know this is getting old, but you're an amazing writer! I like how Katara's mother is similar to her. Aang's interaction with her was realistic. Awesome job.