Reviews for Heart to Heart
Esther chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Great! Couldn't stop reading! Especially loved the first part, I could really envision them and hear their voices :-)
macisgate chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
That was so good! I love Cam/Lam stories.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
Sache8 chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Okay, I adore this story. I read it earlier this week and today I'm reading it again. You write canon Vala incarnate. For the first two chapters I am in stitches laughing so hard. I think the whole sequence with the cake dream and the coffeecoffeecoffee is my favorite. LOL! Then the fic calms down a bit, with Vala out of some of the immediate scenes, and we get the other nice bit of the fic, which is that you write Cam/Lam like a comfy old hat. I honestly believe when I read this that they've been together for a while. You write them both in character (which is tricky with Carolyn, as there isn't much about her that we got to see beyond her prickles) and I found myself really cheering for them.

Bravo! I'm adding this story to my faves and reccing it in my LiveJournal. :-)
Jag-Fel chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Alright, just finished. Loved every minute of it.
Jag-Fel chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I've only read the first chapter thusfar, but it just made my favorite stories list. I just started into the SG-1 fandom and have only gotten part-way through Season 9 (I live in the boonies), but my new favorite cross-fandom ship is definately Cam/Lam.

I love this story. My favorite part of Cameron is how he's the perfect member of SG-1, but he's also brooding and disquieted, and sometimes depressed. It makes for some brilliant characterization that I feel you've captured here. I also love how you used Vala as a foil to open him up, rather than writing exclusively from PoV.

Off to chapter 2!
Manic Penguin chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
As a fan of Cam and Carolyn I've been trying to ignore the whole 'kissing Amy Vanden-slut' in BOUNTY, not to mention all the just-hit-puberty awkwardness that led up to it, but I like the way you worked that whole thing into an existing relationship. I also liked how you emphasized the obvious insecurities that Carolyn feels about things because of her past and her daddy issues.

Great story.

Manic Penguin
lia-finn chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Great ending! Loved the whole story so much. Thanks for writing this. Cant wait for the follow-up.

Lia
StanaTorv chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
hehe cool chap!

:D sam
McRaider chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
I love this story! Thank you for writing it! Update soon Thanks!
SPT chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Ooh, I LOVE domestic Cam and Carolyn, and I love that he's too good of a guys to make her jump through hoops before he'll take her back. VERY nicely written story, can't wait for the next in the series.
StanaTorv chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
ahaha love the last part with the bugs. are we gonna see some DV? vala promised she'd talk to him
lia-finn chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Great chapter. Glad to see its not complete yet. Cant wait for your next update. Soon, please.
McRaider chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I love this story! I hope everything gets fixed and I wish Carolyn had just kissed him! update soon!
SPT chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Vala is just WAY too much fun, and I'm loving the protective streak you've got going in her. Glad they finally got a chance to talk, looking foward to their dinner.