Reviews for Who Knew
Dragonlurker chapter 3 . 2/1
Continue the story please
Mr.S chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Words can not describe how I feel
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
aww sad
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
it was good but its kinda ironic that they do the same thing
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awww their first kiss at 10 cute
kitten chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
awesome loved, it so... are Amy and Silver going to be a couple? lol i know that Amy will always love Sonic and all but there's not really alot of Silvamy fanfic and this one sounds like its going into that direction...:3
kavana chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
that was horrible! silvamy sucks
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Cool love this! Silver and Blaze should be together. )
shadowfan13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
good chapter! :D
KroovyRed chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Very emotional. I like it!

I just wanna know why everyone thinks Blaze is dead? At the end of Sonic '06, forces were set in motion to where the events of the game never happened. Therefore, Blaze is still alive.

I'll shut up now about that. This was a great read.
Whip the Rabbit chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
I'm no SilAmy fan, but this is really sad.

I'm not sure what to say about her seeing past Sonic, I always imagined Sonic coming past his creeped out, ness, I guess, and finaly seeing amy for who she is. But now I sound like my lang. Arts teacher, so I should just say, good fanfic.

BTW, no offense, but this sounds a little more like a long Poem.
Whip the Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Good. I love these small little fanfics. So much details about feelings and emotions. Who cares if their the same thing. the fact that you can point them out is awesome. I'm never going to stop reading these stories you write.
Whip the Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was good.

I really liked how it was just a flashback, and not a whole story itself. Really mushy and straightforward, but I really can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
Nintendo Mania chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Deep story. It's so sad, but still so beautiful.
yunastra chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
This was a good story. P. are a good way to show the other character's feelings. Good thing you made a sequel or I would have requested one.

XD