Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
JadeDragon100 chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
Man I feel like I’m reading a really fucked version of Doctor Who a la Harry Potter who just goes with it for the most part and a Voldemort who’s so neurotic it’s a miracle he’s functioned for 70 something years. All in all very enjoyable, however unfortunate it is that this never continued. Remember reading it quite a few years ago too actually, had as great of a time as I did last time. Doubt you, the author, will see this but I’ll still say I’m glad it was written, definitely a memorable story.
hewhodoesnotlogi chapter 18 . 6/8/2021
Why on earth does this not get more reads and reviews? This is one of the best fics on the site.
adsay itchbay chapter 18 . 4/29/2021
This is so good why'd u stop... the number of times i laughed and scared my brother are endless lmao
entrophy843 chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
This is so good.
(;︵;)
Though it's most likely abandoned for good,I love it anyway.
Maddie86 chapter 18 . 6/16/2020
Brilliant! This is so sweet and funny and interesting! Please please please finish it 3
Amarillie chapter 18 . 4/19/2020
Thht's one of the most riddikulus things i've ever read! Good for You!
JM0RIARTY chapter 18 . 10/25/2019
I kind of like this Voldi... he is so human.

JM
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2019
This is fantastic! I laughed so much while reading this. I can really appreciate your writing style, full of dry wit.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2019
Since this was last updated years ago, I WILL say it: Please Update!
Penna Core chapter 18 . 3/20/2019
i Really want to read more, this is a great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
It's been 12 years and im still rereading this

Legitimately this is just fabulous you beautiful writer
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 17 . 2/8/2018
Why has this not been continued? This is so great!
namisnakama chapter 18 . 1/17/2018
haha that was hilarious! I need more XD
Lucinda Hindle chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Well... I guess that it is safe to say that Voldemort accidentally evanesco'ed the rational thinking part of his brain and now is officially bonkers!
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
Hahahahaha Love the Ending so Funny Poor Harry!