Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 17 . 2/8
Why has this not been continued? This is so great!
namisnakama chapter 18 . 1/17
haha that was hilarious! I need more XD
Lucinda Hindle chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Well... I guess that it is safe to say that Voldemort accidentally evanesco'ed the rational thinking part of his brain and now is officially bonkers!
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
Hahahahaha Love the Ending so Funny Poor Harry!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
So Funny
Sofia Bane chapter 18 . 3/17/2017
I know this is probably really really far behind you, but I'd commission this to be finished, if you'd like. It is a charming, clever, original piece of writing, one of my favorites in the fandom, and it would make me so happy to see it finished. You could find me as Sofia Bane on ao3 or email me at gmail, if you're interested
Kriegercro chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
This has been a refreshing and quirky read. I enjoyed it a lot! I don't know if you will ever come back to work on this but thank you for writing it up until this point.
Slytherson chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
Cool over all this was fantastic to read!
loveisloveislove chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
No idea how you come up with this stuff. I haven't seen writing this beautiful in a while. I can't explain it, but it's like... old. Not the modern stuff, but the good old stuff. I know I'm not making any sense. Thanks for writing this.
Kurai Ummei chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I am so charmed by this crack cocaine fic.
flooingfleur chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
I liked this chapter. The Indian Ministry seems pretty cool. Just one thing, Lakshmi should only be wearing either the sari of the salwar kameez. They're both complete outfits in themselves.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
Please update soon.
Le reader chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Awww, will this story ever continue?
Serendipital chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Absolutely ridiculous and entertaining. I had a great time reading! Thank you for writing!
voldemorts chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
okay this is the third time you've mentioned Estonia in your story... are you from here? because foreigners usually don't know estonia (and the vodka thing was spot on)