Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
swabloo chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *continues in this manner for several long hours* HAhaha .. ha.. ha..

That has to be the best hp read I've had in a very long time. I love it to pieces! Even though all the physical contact between Volde and Harry scares me.

Again, I love it. Can't express my true enjoyment from reading this thing, and I can only hope this token of my affection holds enough.
Xelena chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
stupid voldie. he should've known that the ministry would have things in place to prevent a breakin. though the fact that harry is the only one that got anywhere with the gargoyle is pretty funny.
Esseraph chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
Wow... The most hilarious thing i've read in forever. Really. "I'M NOT SHOWING MY BITS TO THE RUSSIANS." was a favorite quote of mine and i'm still trying to figure out how to best terrify my family/friends/ect. with it. You've gotten me to laugh so hard my mom looked at me funny and stay up until 3:30 in the morning despite being exhausted. Congrats.
Xelena chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
behold the fabulousness that is the dark lord wigging out! that was freaking hilarious. as was john hitting him with a teapot and then harry going ballistic. i nearly lost it there. this is just superb
rianifitria chapter 18 . 3/15/2008
I should stop... but this is just too funny!
Barranca chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
Squished like a bug, Voldie would have been under that welcoming trap. The image of Voldemort walking like a stork over the picket line was something marvel at, you manage to come up with the funniest of situations.
akuma-river chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
Yay! A new chapter!

Absolutely love it!
ssserpensssotia chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Lol! Great story, simply fantastic! This is so much fun!

BTW, I'm Estonian, ROLF, but I'm not afraid of cars...LOL

Serpie
SailorHecate chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Amazing chappie! I absolutely adored Klauss the informational gargoyle. Hope to see more soon!
Windless Dragon chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Interesting, I must say I never thought of that before.

:) keep up the good work
Volucris2 chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
I love this story, so great! Please, please update again soon!
Oroburos69 chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
This is (insert obscenity) up beyond all reason. I love it to itty bitty pieces.
firedraygon chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Hahaha, I love the chapters where it's just Harry and Voldemort. They're so cute together.

Klaus amuses me. Haha, and the whole strike going on is hilarious. Great work with this! Please do write more soon!

~fd97
Violet Shadows chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Such an awesome story, good job.
LadyWoot chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Poor Klaus. He is only doing what any self-respecting gargoyle must do and that is to frustrate mass murderers.

And I must say that honestly, the funniest image I will have had all day will be the thought of "Accio Harry" working with Harry flying through the air and riding piggy back on Voldemort who is wearing stilts. The trouble is that when I snigger about it, I shall look very mad upon attempting to explain it.

It's wonderful to see an update, and also a massive relief for I was worried that the story had been abandoned, but I see you're just playing one of the slow games. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It's been an excellent source of amusement on my cloudier days.

Amusement status: present.