Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
Hebi R chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
The string force? As opposed to what, precisely.

I have to admit, the idea that the only way to save the world is to keep Voldemort ALIVE is hilarious. For me. Probably not for Harry. I do like that gargoyle. I wonder if, when this is all over, all of these connections Harry is making will be useful. Or just revealed in such a way as to freak everyone out. For example, in an Order meeting, mentioning that, oh, you need someone from the Indian ministry? I know a house-elf there... er, why are you all staring at me like that? Or Harry getting to say "we've met" about anyone he swould not have if not for this incident. I think after what he's going through, he deserves that chance to mess with a few minds, don't you?
brainstorm1001 chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Poor Voldie, always ends up in troubles. So Harry saved the world by saving Voldemort in this chapter! How I love this! Your style is really amazing! Keep on!
Awesome Opossum chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
It made me so happy to see this alert in my inbox this morning; I was worried that the story had been abandoned entirely. Good to see you back :-p

And excellent chapter, the German ministry is... exactly how I anticipate the Germans would make it. :-p And I thought Klaus was wonderful. It seems that Harry always gets better effects than Voldemort's method of brute force, doesn't it? Anyway, thanks for posting this, and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter
wadewilsonparker chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Go team! If the world needed saving from impending doom, I'm sure Harry and Voldie would truly do a really good job. too bad they're fictional.

Love and Kisses
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
"May the strong force be with you." One of many wonderful moments in this chapter. Also Voldemort on stilts, carrying Harry piggyback. Indelible image. Thanks.
R. James Gauvreau chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Excellent as always.

This should have been Deathly Hallows.
PencilGuardian chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
I am so geeking over the magical history lessons in this. You are wonderful for updating. The picket line argument was particularly amusing.
Amylion chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
It's great to read another update! I was looking forwards to it so much! Thank you for writing :)
Shaitanah chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
Yay, an update! And a great one, as always!
teaspiced chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
I. Am. Laughing. So. Hard. This is brilliant!
White Mage Koorii chapter 17 . 2/26/2008
-chortles gleefully.-

I was in a mood for some good crackfic, so I came back and reread this amazing fic again and felt it only justifiable to leave another review.

This fic, just gets the mind to working. I was sharing bits and peices of it with a friend of mine, and we ended up discussing the physics of stopping the world. Because, apparently the world's stopped rotating all together on its orbit, if the times not changing. I never even noticed that the first read through. Haha, it turned into a rather fucn debate over the whole thing. :]

I've also found myself wondering what the outcome of this fic would be. I can just imagine when it's over Harry would be unable to kill old Voldie because that'd be akin to kicking a rather mental puppy I think.

Ah well, reading about Harry and his rather laborious baby-sitting job never fails to amuse me!
Kittenmommy chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Oh man. This is one of the best HP fics I've ever read! I hope you continue it soon!
Leticia Moriarty chapter 17 . 1/25/2008
this is one crazy fic but it is funny hope u write more soon
The L Master chapter 17 . 1/25/2008
Oh god. I do believe this is one of the greatest crack mankind has ever produced. And it's even more amazing because -and I'm still boggling at this after 17 chapters- this is one of the MOST believable Harry-Voldie interaction I've ever read. YEAH! Delicate Princess Voldemort and his Shining White Knight Harry Potter and all that jazz, and the characterization actually makes a good deal of sense. Unbelivable.

Oh, and I'm crying great manly tears at the fact that I've run out of chapters to read, but I digress.

The point is, you're clearly some sort of a genius, and this is an awesome masterpiece that the whole world and their pet hamster should read, and I shall bookmark it with unrestrained passion.

Thanks for the read!
Treesah Quiche chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Someone recently recommended this fic to me, and although I'm only one chapter (technically three) into it, I already ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! It's so hilarious and Voldemort is exactly how I imagined him to be when he's not being terrifying and killing people - relatively normal, with some really odd quirks. I love your Harry, too - he's so stoic.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »