Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
Xelena chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
hm. i don't think i was expceting that last bit. threw me for a bit of a loop. it's very interesting though.
J0kEr06 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Update soon cause I want to keep on reading please!1
Kin Pandun chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Fun. Especially the bits with the South African and the Eighties.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
pipenerd chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I'm loving it! The plot is highly original, the characterization is amazing, the dialog is hilarious. As in most of your fics, the humour is a counterpoint to the tension of the plot. And at the end of 3b, we even have the beginnings of slashy goodness! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Barranca chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
Hehe, I thought Lord Voldie looked like an old pervert even without clutching at Harry's face, but that's also a good idea :P
Muffin'snothere chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
You know, Harry is one of the few people who actually and literally take their nightmares to bed with them.

Great chapter (a-b) and it seems as if the boys are staring to make some progress with the PLAN, which isn't a PLAN. And I'm learning physics for dummies at the same time - woe on me for being a ling/tech kind of girl.

As for something plain odd, I would also love to have a flying, tentacled eyeball as a pet.
deletingaccounttt chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
-“Could they,” said Voldemort, brightening and clapping his hands together. “Could they. Aha, now there’s an interesting question, boy. The answer is, they could survive it very easily if they (1) took Muggle weaponry seriously,” he said, counting on his fingers, “(2) learnt a few basic facts about nuclear physics, and (3) cast the fairly elementary spells and wards needed to protect themselves from the various effects of the bomb, which would depend on where they were. So, tell me, Harry, could the magical world survive the blast?”

“No,” I said promptly.

“Got it in one. Well done.”-

*laughs hysterically*

Harry has no illusions about the wizarding world.

-“Fine, fine. So, we have to find an impossibly patient person to tell the massed morons about thermal radiation...”

-“Professor Lupin,” I said.

“You must really hate him.""-

-Voldie showed all his teeth and said “I think you may have summed up every civil defence scheme ever. To quote that horrendous line from I forget where, ‘Unforeseen effects of the war should be assumed to equal or exceed predicted effects’.”

“Right.”

“I love your face. Ha ha! You look as if you’re revising for a three-hour Arithmancy test.”

“I don’t do Arithmancy.”

“It shows. Never mind. Where were we?”-

Poor Harry. I must admit, next to the eccentric brilliancy of Voldemort, he doesn't seem very bright.

“Right, Fred and George make Ready Röntgen Wristbands,” I decided.

-“As long as they don’t spell ‘wristband’ with an R.”-

He sounds like a man of his generation, doesn't he?

-“People do die, you know,” I said. “Even Salazar Slytherin.”

“Yes,” he nodded, his expression suggesting that he considered himself a vast improvement on that inferior prototype.-

I love your characterisations of Voldie. They're likeable in a very flawed, human fashion. I mean ,this one is arrogant, neurotic, goes into mad rants, raps Harry on the head with spoons and orders him about mercilessly - but all the same, you find yourself getting fond of him. Much better than the 'Voldie-befriends-Harry-and-turns-good' stories.
deletingaccounttt chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
-I started to mull it over, but at that moment Voldie interrupted me by rapping me on the head with a spoon.-

*snickers* Good old voldie - Harry doesn't stay almost-friendly with him for long...

I love Voldie's attitude to America.

I feel sorry for the poor flying eyeball, although I'm amused by Voldie's definition of 'cute.'

-Voldemort: kills babies, likes flying tentacular eyeballs.-

-“That’s me,” I affirmed while Voldemort stared at me as if I’d turned myself into a lump of blue cheese.-

Go Dobby! Yeah, every house-elf he meets seems to know Dobby, don't they?

I wonder what Durian did?
SailorHecate chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Amazing chappie! I really loved the last part with Voldemort apologizing... hilarious. Hope you update soon!
Splintered Star chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Bit of concrit first. Voldemort's a bit...spazzy. Understandable, since it is a comedy, but still. I doubt he'd be able to do all that he has if he were freaking out over all the things he does.

That being said, this is certainly one of the most original and interesting HP fanfictions I've seen in a while. I love the combo of science and magic - one of my favorite combos anyway. And it's smart and makes my mind work: one of my favorite things in a story.

Also, you get brownie points for referencing Dr. Strangelove. *nods*

Splintered Star
Tsurai Shi chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Heehee, wonderful and humorous as always! Good job. Please update soon! XD

-Tsurai
deletingaccounttt chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
*snickers* Poor voldie.
Kin Pandun chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Oh Dear God. This is too, -too- funny. Thanks for that. I can hardly wait to read what's next.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Dark ass chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
HA lol I always wondered if Voldie cared about the muggle wars, having grown up w/ it and stuff...anyways, this is freaking HILARIOUS update soon :)
J0kEr06 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Nice Chapters... ,loved it really funny update soon.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »