Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
voldemorts chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
okay this is the third time you've mentioned Estonia in your story... are you from here? because foreigners usually don't know estonia (and the vodka thing was spot on)
SchwarzShifter chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Why has this not been updated in seven years DX whyyyyyy. They haven't even fallen in love yet!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
SO BLOODY AWESOME CANT FOR MORE! XD
Samira Vongola chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Continue
mekareami chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
This is a most original story. I really enjoyed have and hope someday you add more. Tyvm for writing
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
ridiculous. brilliant
insouciantmouse chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Please describe to me this 'Albert's Angolan thing'. It sounds amusing. I'm picturing, like, a low-in-the-water ship with hoops going over it like the covered wagons that people used to go out West in the olden days. And then, like, all made out of bronze? Multiple question marks signifying massive puzzlement?
This stuff about the blue glow that may or may not be supernatural sounds an awful lot like foreshadowing to me. I also seem to remember a thing about Voldie and Albert (btw, I love Albert) talking about who it might be.
I'm getting anxious about the fate of everyone. I mean, sure, based on the evidence of Harry's non-radioactive bits, we know that any pocket-universe where things the Witzies Vanish go to won't explode or irradiate things, but we're still depending on a radiophobic, egotistical, pixilated Dark Lord to save the world from nuclear war. While this is a bit of an amelioration over him being outright evil, I'm still worried. Harry helps, though.
P.S. Why do you call them the 'Witzies'? Where does the 't' come from? Wouldn't it just be 'Wizzies'?
Cepha chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
I stayed up till almost 4 inthe morning reading this.
Cepha chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Hilarious. One of the funniest things I've ever read.
insouciantmouse chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I love Albert's accent. (Yay shortest review ever!)
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
This fic is magnificent. It's everything I could ever want out of a fan fiction. Continuation would be marvellous. Pretty please?
fatalambrosia chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Huh ... who knew Voldemort had a sense of humor . Jk :D XD
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I remember reading this some time back...never did leave a review( didn't have an account back then)
Anyway, just writing in to say that I loved it! :D Keep Writing! Cheers!
-BW
Imako Nomi chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I see you've only updated since 2008...and it's 2014...but I had such a kick with this. So much fun. I really hope you continue. If you're alive :0 that is.
FemmeFerret chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
This fic is awesome :) Are you taking a break? I notice it hasn't been updated in ages.

Anyways, this really is an amazing story. Hope someday you are inspired to finish it!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »