Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
ridiculous. brilliant
insouciantmouse chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Please describe to me this 'Albert's Angolan thing'. It sounds amusing. I'm picturing, like, a low-in-the-water ship with hoops going over it like the covered wagons that people used to go out West in the olden days. And then, like, all made out of bronze? Multiple question marks signifying massive puzzlement?
This stuff about the blue glow that may or may not be supernatural sounds an awful lot like foreshadowing to me. I also seem to remember a thing about Voldie and Albert (btw, I love Albert) talking about who it might be.
I'm getting anxious about the fate of everyone. I mean, sure, based on the evidence of Harry's non-radioactive bits, we know that any pocket-universe where things the Witzies Vanish go to won't explode or irradiate things, but we're still depending on a radiophobic, egotistical, pixilated Dark Lord to save the world from nuclear war. While this is a bit of an amelioration over him being outright evil, I'm still worried. Harry helps, though.
P.S. Why do you call them the 'Witzies'? Where does the 't' come from? Wouldn't it just be 'Wizzies'?
Cepha chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
I stayed up till almost 4 inthe morning reading this.
Cepha chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Hilarious. One of the funniest things I've ever read.
insouciantmouse chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I love Albert's accent. (Yay shortest review ever!)
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
This fic is magnificent. It's everything I could ever want out of a fan fiction. Continuation would be marvellous. Pretty please?
fatalambrosia chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Huh ... who knew Voldemort had a sense of humor . Jk :D XD
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I remember reading this some time back...never did leave a review( didn't have an account back then)
Anyway, just writing in to say that I loved it! :D Keep Writing! Cheers!
-BW
Imako Nomi chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I see you've only updated since 2008...and it's 2014...but I had such a kick with this. So much fun. I really hope you continue. If you're alive :0 that is.
FemmeFerret chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
This fic is awesome :) Are you taking a break? I notice it hasn't been updated in ages.

Anyways, this really is an amazing story. Hope someday you are inspired to finish it!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
Yes, positionality and dignity matter so much when you might be dying! This is the best fun I've had with a story in a long time. Please come back and finish the bloody thing.

Thanks.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I just have to tell you... this story is amazing... hilarious, peculiar, disturbing and thought provoking and utterly mad. I love it as i haven't loved another story in a long, long time.
Zetsunax chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
lol ... please update soon
fractalman chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
AHAHAHAHAH!
Kittenmommy chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
So, I just spent a couple of really depressing hours watching "Threads' on YouTube. We didn't have that one over here; we had "The Day After", which I'm assuming Voldie didn't see or he'd be even crazier than he is now! Look that one up sometime - it's a doozy!

Loving this fic, by the way - this is the second time I've read it!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »