Reviews for How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Lord V
oregonbird chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
It just gets better and better and better. I've been reading fan fic for decades, and you are one of the best writers of whom I've had the pleasure. On-point characterization, plot, dialogue, action, philosophy, history, mood, scenery - and you even manage to fit in all the magic that the source material, for some unknown reason, didn't bother to include.

It's taking me ages to read through your work, because I have to THINK. Also, stop for the feels. Thank you very much.
iharasu chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Ohmygod, this Voldie kils me.
"NO I HAVE TO SUFFER!"
rationalteen chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
Did I already comment? If so, it's not showing up. I love the writing, and I basically just read through this instead of coding my homework. It's brilliant and I drew fan art which I can find no way to communicate to you all. I have it as an image... but it won't go in the comment section. I especially liked the scenes where Harry actually showed affection, albeit unwillingly, for Voldemort.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Thank you for the writing. The absurdity and sanity superimposed on each other are making my day much better. And much stranger. And making me think of all sorts of strange things...
Anaelyssa chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
It's an interesting story. Atmospheric. Weird wizards. Pitiable but interesting Voldie. Ridiculous Blue Stair.
DanielLC chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I suppose being able to make weapons of mass destruction is a good reason for not making as many stones as possible to save as many lives as possible, but how would he have known about that? He had to have made it before nuclear power was discovered, or he'd have died of old age by then.
DanielLC chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Would radiation be a problem? On the one hand, without time passing, the nuclei wouldn't be able to break down and emit radiation. On the other hand, if nothing is emitting any kind of radiation, what are they seeing?
Ben chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
Guided here courtesy of LessWrong; I am severely lacking in disappointment after reading.

I was heartbroken when my furious reading was interrupted by no more chapters. Fantastic re-imagining of the characters; though I found it hard to imagine Voldemort and Harry flinging out their lines in an English accent (probably just my North American upbringing).
Alex chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
What? it's over.

PFFFT!
Jonty chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Interesting, but RAF Lakenheath is not in Surrey, it's in Suffolk. I grew up there.
anon chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
While I'm not really happy with the characters (I don't think they are the same people, really) I think you have good writing style in general. :)
Less Wrong chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
It'd probably be silly to expect this to ever resume again, but if it ever does someday, I'll be waiting.
Evan chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
"Updated: Mar 12, 2008"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
wimseyfan chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
I suppose it's too late to ask you to continue this. But thanks for writing it. It's hilarious and awesome.
Less Wrong chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
This is, so far, excellent.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »