Reviews for The Changing Sands
gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together for all eternity
Tanisha chapter 23 . 6/16
Gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
just passing by chapter 23 . 6/12
That... was AMAZING!
I think you just converted me into loving this pairing! Move over sasusaku!
It's been a while since you wrote this but I just had to leave a review because it was just that good! Great job!
acorbett96 chapter 23 . 4/14
I bow to you. this was beautifully written! the imagery was so just.. ugh! so amazing I nearly cried as i envisioned the scene with Shukaku, the baby and Gaara. Precious!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD I HAVE TO SAY THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAASAKU STORIES I HAVE READ! I'm litterly crying cuz it's over
3v chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
I laughed for countless times while reading your GaaSaku fanfiction. You surprised me with how close you made me feel with the characters.
FluffyRainbowUnicorns chapter 23 . 5/18/2015
through this story I cried, lagged, smiled, got mad because of the suspense and fricking loved it like hell also did I forget to mention that I fangirled most of the story I sounded like a constant whistle blowing my head of with my high pitcher squeal that woke up my neighbours LOL
AllyKat15 chapter 23 . 4/21/2015
I got to say that this has been one of the best Gaara and Sakura stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work. :)
deathgrunty chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
It's like I'm reading a very very innocent Sakura, and Gaara is well in character.
Victoria Night-Wood chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
Really good story and very cute I loved it!
EnchantedPixie495 chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
This is seriously it. I am pouring all of my love of this fanfiction to you! I JUST finished reading this and all I could do is grin widely (this made my brother stare at me weird, mind you...). Some moments in this fanfiction made me tear up a bit, others made have butterfly's in my stomach, while others made me burst out laughing/giggling/snickering for a few minutes! (this made my brother try to see what I was reading, but I managed to hide it from him). I love it! I am the type of person to read anything stapled with 'romance' as one of its genres with pairings that just pop into my head... And boy was I glad to find this fanfiction! . ! I shall throw you two scoops of chocolate and lemon ice-cream virtually just because I seriously adore this! Keep up with this! Thanks for making my day a wee bit more awesome! I am soo rooting for Gaara/Sakura after this... Thanks! ;)
Senju Serena chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
I loved the story, the one thing that i thought wasn't well-written was her previous feelings for sasuke. I mean yeah you said she realized she loved her like a brother...but I felt it wasn't expalined well enough. HOWEVER, I still loved this story and it's going on my fav list.
Certifiable Genius chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Thanks for writing such a good story! I was hooked from beginning to end. Although, I have to say this: Gaara had a hell of a lot of children! Poor Sakura.
saku642734 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
very cute story! I loved it :)
Elle Blessingway chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Really enjoyed this story. There was some spelling errors and formatting issues throughout which made for difficult reading at times, but as far as content and characterization, I absolutely loved this.

I loved that it was told from Gaara's perspective. Just his own struggles with himself and his inner demon was enough conflict to carry the story. I did feel it dragged a bit when that was mostly resolved and you made external conflicts the primary threat, but that's just me nit picking - and only that because I think you're a good enough writer and story teller that the only constructive criticism I can give is getting picky about pacing and structure. (And, of course, the spelling and basic grammatical errors which would probably be easily caught by you if you had the inclination to edit it yourself, or had them fixed by a beta reader.)

Anyway, loved this and even though it's long complete and likely out of sight and mind for you, wanted to leave a bit of appreciation. So thanks for sharing this!