Reviews for The Changing Sands
deathgrunty chapter 10 . 1/4
It's like I'm reading a very very innocent Sakura, and Gaara is well in character.
Victoria Night-Wood chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
Really good story and very cute I loved it!
EnchantedPixie495 chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
This is seriously it. I am pouring all of my love of this fanfiction to you! I JUST finished reading this and all I could do is grin widely (this made my brother stare at me weird, mind you...). Some moments in this fanfiction made me tear up a bit, others made have butterfly's in my stomach, while others made me burst out laughing/giggling/snickering for a few minutes! (this made my brother try to see what I was reading, but I managed to hide it from him). I love it! I am the type of person to read anything stapled with 'romance' as one of its genres with pairings that just pop into my head... And boy was I glad to find this fanfiction! . ! I shall throw you two scoops of chocolate and lemon ice-cream virtually just because I seriously adore this! Keep up with this! Thanks for making my day a wee bit more awesome! I am soo rooting for Gaara/Sakura after this... Thanks! ;)
Senju Serena chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
I loved the story, the one thing that i thought wasn't well-written was her previous feelings for sasuke. I mean yeah you said she realized she loved her like a brother...but I felt it wasn't expalined well enough. HOWEVER, I still loved this story and it's going on my fav list.
Certifiable Genius chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Thanks for writing such a good story! I was hooked from beginning to end. Although, I have to say this: Gaara had a hell of a lot of children! Poor Sakura.
saku642734 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
very cute story! I loved it :)
Elle Blessingway chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Really enjoyed this story. There was some spelling errors and formatting issues throughout which made for difficult reading at times, but as far as content and characterization, I absolutely loved this.

I loved that it was told from Gaara's perspective. Just his own struggles with himself and his inner demon was enough conflict to carry the story. I did feel it dragged a bit when that was mostly resolved and you made external conflicts the primary threat, but that's just me nit picking - and only that because I think you're a good enough writer and story teller that the only constructive criticism I can give is getting picky about pacing and structure. (And, of course, the spelling and basic grammatical errors which would probably be easily caught by you if you had the inclination to edit it yourself, or had them fixed by a beta reader.)

Anyway, loved this and even though it's long complete and likely out of sight and mind for you, wanted to leave a bit of appreciation. So thanks for sharing this!
Auktober chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
This was a beautiful story, simply elegant. Your use of detail was in good taste, your characterizations were nearly flawless, and the emotion you were able to project with words was uncanny. I am in love with this story. Thank you for this amazing journey.

-Auktober
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
It was so good! I read this whole thing in less than a day! But doing that, I didn't study for my final...
waywardgal chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Awww loved this story! Such a great ending!
waywardgal chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
I've liked this story so far but I'm going to pretend that you didn't write the part about gaara killing the guy. The new gaara would never hurt civiilians. However, great talent you have
queenofcats81 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
This was by far the best GaaSaku fic I have ever read! I really wish this did happen in the series! This was so beautiful! Thank you for writing it! I truly loved it!
Nee-han93 chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
I'm tearing up here! T.T
It was so sad at first and know its so beautiful and seriously I love this story way to much for it to be healthy!

Thank you so much for making this story!
ArtemisMoon chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
Very fun read!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
This is such a sweet story. I love it! Although, I did see a few spelling mistakes. But it's been years since you wrote this, and I'm sure you've heard enough about them. Again, I loved the story! ;)