Reviews for The Changing Sands
Butterflygrin chapter 19 . 2/20
well, they got married so fast. hm only 15? omg. just don't. I can't. read this anymore
Lol I want to see Gaara going all overprotective dad when Suiren gets her first boyfriend
im ur misconception chapter 23 . 2/7
oh wow, this was totally amazing and hard to stop reading. It was worth every up and down you put into it. And sorta wish this was how Naruto ended. Cause good girls like Sakura (coughKagomecough) should not end up with the jerks that they often do.
brenda sianipar chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
oh my goddd this fanfiction is SO beautiful️️ i LOVE everything! i usually dont like to read story with character’s POV, but your way of writing is perfect and one of the best that ive ever read. i LOVE the plot, the characters, the conversations, the way of writing, EVERYTHING. I cried, i smiled, and i squealed reading this. Thank you soo much for writing one of the most beautiful fanfict ever and keep writing! ilysm️
Pisces Shadow chapter 23 . 11/1/2017
OMFG SOOO KAWAII TO MUCH FOR MY FANGIRL HEART!️️️️️️️️️️️️
theiya chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
That story was amazing. I was very sad that it had to end (even though the ending was amazing). Great job with this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
Dude chapter 8 was lit as fuck man revenge is a beautiful thing
LilyMalfoys chapter 23 . 5/22/2017
I really love it I love the fact that you make Shukaku didn't have lots of bloodthirsty
Sada Pazaki chapter 23 . 4/27/2017
Aaaawwwww! 3 Such a fitting ending for this story! Thank you for writing (and finishing!) this lovely tale :)
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Looooooved it i read it in one day xD
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together for all eternity
Tanisha chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
Gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
just passing by chapter 23 . 6/12/2016
That... was AMAZING!
I think you just converted me into loving this pairing! Move over sasusaku!
It's been a while since you wrote this but I just had to leave a review because it was just that good! Great job!
acorbett96 chapter 23 . 4/14/2016
I bow to you. this was beautifully written! the imagery was so just.. ugh! so amazing I nearly cried as i envisioned the scene with Shukaku, the baby and Gaara. Precious!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD I HAVE TO SAY THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAASAKU STORIES I HAVE READ! I'm litterly crying cuz it's over