Reviews for Blood Sugar
powerranger5730 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I understand your opinion but I think that Stephanie Myers did the right thing by not continuing her work. I don't think that you should dis her anymore than you already have. She is a wonderful author and you need to remember that even though you may not have liked Breaking Dawn that doesn't mean that she didn't write some other fantastic books as well. I personally think that now she should take what is on her website (of midnight sun) and remove that immediately. I know you are untitled to your opinion, but try not to be so hard on her. Her book got leaked and she was upset so she did what she thought was best.
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was funny! I really do love your stories!
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HAHAHA! That's soo funny! Jane getting a sugar high, and cauis mad at first, but just starts standing there interested with Aro. Knitting, lol! I can actually see that happening!
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Lol, very funny!
GoGoHyourinmaru chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I just have to say, I entirely agree with you on the renouncement. I, too, have noticed the poor quality of the writings of Stephenie Meyer. The endings of the final books were rushed, quoting a friend "like a fangirl locked her in a closet and began rewriting the story". Alas. It was great at first, but it took that plunge that happens so often in series I've read. Too bad, I suppose.

I get tired so much of hearing about leaked stories, stolen stories, and all that, especially on . By posting your story on the INTERNET, you are OBVIOUSLY vulnerable to attack. In the case of Midnight Sun, I don't exactly feel sympathy. "Hope leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright"? Hun, you GAVE that person the manuscript. It was theirs the moment it slipped out of your fingers. It's your fault.

I read the actual leaked version that surfaced on the internet. You can see the comments below it, and there are a few "You should be ashamed of yourself" and other so-and-so's. They say those things, like "go cut yourself with a razor" and "f* you", but I bet they read it themselves. Why were they on that website in the first place? Don't tell me it was just to rant.

I bet Stephenie Meyer will pick up the pen again and start writing Midnight Sun over again. There's too much money on the table to lose, you know?

Here, now, I'll renounce the little fandom I had left with you. I'm tired of hearing about Stereotype Washington.

Go us!

-Ichigo
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
HAHAHA!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Haha, that was so funny ]
jacobblacklover24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
hahaha that was funny
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I liked this.

And, I hope you won't hate me for this, but I was wondering if I might use your idea of blood sugar for a small fanfic.

It wouldn't be with humans, or the Volturi, but rather, a prank pulled on Edward by Alice and Emmett. I was thinking they could steal some Insulin or something along those lines from Carlisle's office and drug a bunch of deer.

Anyways, do you think that would be okay?
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very funny!
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was hysterical and you're right. it would've been funnier if alice had been knitting.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
haha lol!

last time i was hyper...which wasnt that long ago cause i was dared to eat a jumbo bag of skittles...i ran into a wall...and then fell otu of a chair...

i now cant get the image of Jane knitting out of my head...
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
lol!

that was brilliant!

i was laughing so hard!
dazzle me golden chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
lol! this was good.

it WOULD be cool to see alice... but you're right. i don't think animals have high blood sugar.
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 6/9/2007