Reviews for The Measure of a Mother
That was Fantastic, You Should Write more Stories, Great Job!
what-if-joana chapter 16 . 10/9
This is so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. So amazing, so intense and I'm really emotional at the moment. Wow. It's a great journey Emily makes. I really enjoyed her encounters with Luke. And Mia. I'm glad Lorelai is doing OK and that everyone from Stars Hollow went to test for a kidney was great. Ah, I'm so worked up after reading this.
Well done. It's definitely a story I'l consider rereading in the future. (:
what-if-joana chapter 4 . 10/9
Just when I thought it can't get any more intense, there comes an accident.
I think you did great justice to all the character and their thoughts. They fill into the last episode so well. I can imagine it happened this way actually.
what-if-joana chapter 2 . 10/9
My heart melted while reading this chapter. So bittersweet memories of Richard and Emily is just fantastic in this. I smile and I get teary. So little details which make me enjoy this so much. The nicknames from Emmy to angel, Emily and Richard practicing the song and then Rory reaching out to Emily after she turned down Logan's proposal.
I'm so excited to read this story. I like it so far, especially the flash-backs. I just thought I let you know even in 2016 someone enjoys this. (:
am4ever chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you so much for writing...you have captured Emily and Lorelai perfectly!
tp96 chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
Love this! Such a sweet and heartfelt story!
Loridhhp chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
The end? But I want more. You tied everything up so beautifully that I'm sad to see this end. I was hoping to see how Lorelai's recovery from the kidney transplant went. Oh well. I should talk! I still haven't written any more of my story "A Mother's Love" in over three and a half years! So I know about life getting in the way. Great story. I loved every bit of it!
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Pleasantly surprised to find this update in my inbox. thank you so much for finishing this one it is and always will be one of my favorites. Now to start from the begining and read it all the way through. happy times are here again.
Sarai chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Yy! Finally finished!
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Awwe. Cute :)
Poppinswannabe chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
When I got the email notification for this story, I had no clue what it was for. But I re read it and loved it all over again! Thank you so much for finishing this story! I hope you will write more!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
nofearonlylove chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
I know it's been months since you have updated this but I do hope it isn't finished. You can't leave us hanging like that!

This is brilliant! I feel like I'm right there with Emily. The emotions you are able to portray are amazing. I have goosebumps.

I do hope you update again! I just adore this story so much!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter.
mkatstar86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story is amazing! Pleeeease update!
Didine34790 chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
this is a wonderful, marvellous story, hope you'll update soon