Reviews for The Measure of a Mother
am4ever chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you so much for writing...you have captured Emily and Lorelai perfectly!
tp96 chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
Love this! Such a sweet and heartfelt story!
Loridhhp chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
The end? But I want more. You tied everything up so beautifully that I'm sad to see this end. I was hoping to see how Lorelai's recovery from the kidney transplant went. Oh well. I should talk! I still haven't written any more of my story "A Mother's Love" in over three and a half years! So I know about life getting in the way. Great story. I loved every bit of it!
midwoodbklyn chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Pleasantly surprised to find this update in my inbox. thank you so much for finishing this one it is and always will be one of my favorites. Now to start from the begining and read it all the way through. happy times are here again.
Sarai chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Yy! Finally finished!
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Awwe. Cute :)
Poppinswannabe chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
When I got the email notification for this story, I had no clue what it was for. But I re read it and loved it all over again! Thank you so much for finishing this story! I hope you will write more!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
nofearonlylove chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
I know it's been months since you have updated this but I do hope it isn't finished. You can't leave us hanging like that!

This is brilliant! I feel like I'm right there with Emily. The emotions you are able to portray are amazing. I have goosebumps.

I do hope you update again! I just adore this story so much!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter.
mkatstar86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story is amazing! Pleeeease update!
Didine34790 chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
this is a wonderful, marvellous story, hope you'll update soon
Curley-Q chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
good job
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
lilienprinzessin chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
YAY! You updated. My fave author! I'm so happy, really I wasn't expecting an update anymore. But since I started writing again after a long, long break nothing is impossible.

I think I'll reread the whole story soon (but I still do know what it's about). I like this chapter, I like that Emily was honest to Rory, the interaction between Richard and her and Luke and her - the daisies in the end. I wonder what she's up to now. (BTW strawberry blonde hair? Do you say that in english? Because a strawberry is red, isn't it?)

Don't let us wait that long again. Thanks for continuing.
Merida Hughsie chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
That was wonderfully written and so heartbreaking. I loved all the emotions and angst in it. Please, please, pretty please update soon.

LG Faithful