Reviews for Whatever the Weather
WeaponsMaster19 chapter 2 . 2/25
Please, keep going. It's really getting interesting.
Skypawthefirst chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I hope you keep going to make this fan fiction. I love it so far!
To lazy to login chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is so interesting u have to write more u can't just let y'all readers waitin
BlackDragonSpell chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Hi i really hope you will continue this story

i want to know more about jeice

giggle
Kcx chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Nice second chapter. Kind of tells a lot, but still really good. Now it's sort of sespence, though.
Kcx chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Really good for the first chapter! A sad ending, but still good. Keep writting!
Jess Maximoff chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Great chapter. Update soon.
Shinu chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Yay! Chapter two was real good as well!

I love the point of view you are presenting in this story, I think it's something quite different from all the other Jeice fics I've read.

I hope to read chapter 3 someday, hopefully in the near future! _
Janelynn chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Not enough Jeice fics. This is really good. Please continue!
Taxima chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Please continue with this! Jeice is an awesome character, I want to see more of what you cook up about him. Wonder when he meets Burter and Salza.
Brandy Kikerott chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
This is an awesome Fan fic I've read the first part as well, and that was awesome. The second one is awesome as well, but I just have one question: What's a Spade?
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Great chapter. Please update.
SSJESS chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Great chapter. Please write more.
Cejika chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh... My... Golly... You have renewed my love for fanfiction and writing fanfiction! :D This was so well written! And I love your portrayal of Jeice and his life on his home planet! . Poor guy! ;_; I love the relationship he has with his father! Makes me wanna give someone a drunk daddy!... But that would probably be plagarism (sp?), so I won't do that! _- I can't wait to see more of this! O
Shinu chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Right you are, there still are some Jeice fans left. _

I'm glad to see that there are some people who write about him as well!

I.. kinda liked this! Actually, I like it very much!

And I'd really like it if you'd continue the story! _

I think it'd be really interesting to read how Jeice ends up in Frieza's army (in the Ginyu Force nonetheless)from this point of view! I mean Jeice was badmouthing him quite passionately...

There aren't enough stories about Jeice, especially since some have taken the stories down...

But I hope your not one of those.