Reviews for Mystery of the Disappearing Ghosts
GAG! IT SUCKS!
Doug5358 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Where is Chapter 2?
Roses-N-Runways chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is really cute and I hope you continue!
Gracie919 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
it was so good and intreguing thaks for writing it please write more
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Just to let you know, mean, nasty comments are called flames in fanfiction. I promise that I am not going to do that, only give you helpful advice. :)

So, here are some small peices of advice to help you improve your writing.

1. Make an outline. Plot out exactly where you are going with this, expessully since it is a mystery.

2. Make it longer. A way to do this is to take each sentence and expand on the discription and turn each sentance into a paragraph.

3. Hit enter twice so that there is a space inbetween each paragraph, that will make it so that it isn't as crowded as it is.

4. Be sure not to rewrite one of the Boxcar Mysteries that have already been written. Write your own, new unique story.

5. Italisize the disclaimer instead of making it bold. Instead, make the title of your fic bold and the title of the chapter bold.

6. Den is not capitalized as it is not a proper noun, like Henry or Watch, which are names.

This has much potential. Even I started at this place when I started reading. It may not seem that you get many reviews, but keep in mind, most people who read Boxcar Children are going to be under thirteen, the age one has to be on this site. I just happen to be a fan from when the series first came out, so I know about it.

Also, if you rewrite this chapter, don't delete the story, just use the chapter replace system. I do not know if you know that already, but I only mention it because I have seen some people delete a story when they didn't need to. Have fun, and enjoy writing. It seems you already are. :)
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hi (:

It's been a long time since I last read the Boxcar Children books. Great job on the story and keep up the good work! Just make your chapter a little longer?

Don't let the number of reviews dampen your spirit. It's not your fault cos this isn a very popular fanlisting book. But I do hope you keep writing!

Cheero (: