Reviews for Monty Python and the Twins
MrsSparkle1 chapter 4 . 1/29
This is so wonderful! Please, please can you write how Optimus joined or was swindled into joining?
What Lies Beyond chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
*laughing* Oh, this is too good! Sheer brilliance! As hilariously stupid as the actual film is, you've taken the best scenes and made them even better, especially as the twins get 'locked' into the script and Prowl comes up with the perfect way to turn that against them.

(Plus mechanical swallows, Ironhide as the Monster, TF-adapted trashtalking, G.O.D. and the Grail, and Megatron and the killer Rabbit, (etc.)... Pffft XD)

And then there's the fact you used the title format of the Canterbury Tales for each chapter heading. Way to go, and keep up the great work!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
omgs the rabbit scene and Ironhide as the Black Beast if Aaaahhh! and the bridge of death! X'D

and sending the rabbit to the Cons SHOWS that Prowler has a sense of humor! X'D
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
-sproiiing!-

"LOOK OUT!" Hound tackled Trailbreaker out of the way (he'd been doing that a lot lately) of the rather large object catapulted from the roof of the observatory.

they did NOT just do that?! LMAO X'D
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
poor sir perceptor!
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I need you to know that I'm LAUGHING SO HARD I'm CRYING AND my stomach HURTS!
Ratchet's gonna murder them!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
X'D that is sooo freakin funny! i'm surprised sunny didn't clobber gears over the head to make him "dead"
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
ROFLMFAO!

Oh Primus my sides are HURTING! XDXDXDXDXD

I'm still wiping off the tears! XD

Way to go!
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Good grief, that was fantastic! _ I did so love the ending.
Zoa-lii chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Oh, my goodness, this was just too good! It had me laughing out loud almost the entire time. And I especially loved the ending and how Prowl got back at the Twins. Too bad there's not more.
Muffing chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Absolute hilarity! Perfect conclusion, too, with the Rabbit and 'Cons :D Crack at it's best!
garbit chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You set the Rabbit on the Decepticons?...COOL!
Shianelle chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
*heart*

I lovelovelove this chapter best out of the entire story. And yes, I did come back specifically to review just this chapter. -laughs-

*heart*
Fiera Sabre chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
HAHAHAAHA!

The best part is that I totally got the subtle holy hand grenade ref the first time Prowl said 5...

This is great. Awesomeness. Hilariousness. I'm STILL laughing for Primus' sake!

*Dissolves into helpless giggle fits*

P.S. I have faved this, but I really wish there was a way to SUPER fave something, because this is totally worth it. *still ROFL*
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Funny all the way from the "He knows that we know that they know that I know" beginning to the Rabbit revenge end!