Reviews for Monty Python and the Twins
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
omgs the rabbit scene and Ironhide as the Black Beast if Aaaahhh! and the bridge of death! X'D

and sending the rabbit to the Cons SHOWS that Prowler has a sense of humor! X'D
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
-sproiiing!-

"LOOK OUT!" Hound tackled Trailbreaker out of the way (he'd been doing that a lot lately) of the rather large object catapulted from the roof of the observatory.

they did NOT just do that?! LMAO X'D
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
poor sir perceptor!
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I need you to know that I'm LAUGHING SO HARD I'm CRYING AND my stomach HURTS!
Ratchet's gonna murder them!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
X'D that is sooo freakin funny! i'm surprised sunny didn't clobber gears over the head to make him "dead"
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
ROFLMFAO!

Oh Primus my sides are HURTING! XDXDXDXDXD

I'm still wiping off the tears! XD

Way to go!
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Good grief, that was fantastic! _ I did so love the ending.
Zoa-lii chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Oh, my goodness, this was just too good! It had me laughing out loud almost the entire time. And I especially loved the ending and how Prowl got back at the Twins. Too bad there's not more.
Muffing chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Absolute hilarity! Perfect conclusion, too, with the Rabbit and 'Cons :D Crack at it's best!
garbit chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You set the Rabbit on the Decepticons?...COOL!
Shi-koi chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
*heart*

I lovelovelove this chapter best out of the entire story. And yes, I did come back specifically to review just this chapter. -laughs-

*heart*
Fiera Sabre chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
HAHAHAAHA!

The best part is that I totally got the subtle holy hand grenade ref the first time Prowl said 5...

This is great. Awesomeness. Hilariousness. I'm STILL laughing for Primus' sake!

*Dissolves into helpless giggle fits*

P.S. I have faved this, but I really wish there was a way to SUPER fave something, because this is totally worth it. *still ROFL*
Vivienne Grainger chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Funny all the way from the "He knows that we know that they know that I know" beginning to the Rabbit revenge end!
Vivienne Grainger chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Oh gods is this funny ... I stumbled into Tyrrlin's work through the site of another writer whose work I admire ... note to self ... do not do that while sitting in upholstered chairs ...
Vivienne Grainger chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Poor Perceptor. What did he do to deserve being Pythonized? Not that I really care; it's too much fun to read of his discomfiture at the red-and-yellow handed Lamborghinis.