Reviews for Play it again, Naruto!
Laud de Saturno chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Giggles - lo escribi bien?
Está es una de las historias más divertidas que he leído, es una pena que hace mucho que no sale un capítulo nuevo. Oh bueno todavía no pierdo la esperanza de que suceda XD
OriginalLictre chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
[Puppy-eyes no jutsu active] Please, sir, could we have some more?
[Blink-blink]

This was both silly AND fun, which was just what I was looking for.
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Damn funny
Battlesny chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
you sure? i'm pretty sure i saw Choji using some pills that changed is size when he fought that guy tat wanted to eat him.
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
PFFT. Hahaha that is some dojutsu Naruto's got. XD
Please, more craziness and fun!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Wow, how incestuous and mysogynistic were the Uchiha? A lot I'd say. Good thing most of them have been killed and the survivors, who were mostly oppressed women right?, can have another chance at a better, fairer, and more fun life with Naruto! :D
Those rumors and others rap the council were saying. Wow... Hahaha it's all going to work out for the best for Naruto though, isn't it? u
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
The weed man, of course the Third Hokage smokes weed!
Is the voice in Naruto's head Kyuubi?
Itachi as a little girl is a must see!
Such a great chapter~ :D
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Oh my god, WAHT.
Ahahahahaha XD
I want to be Tsukuyomied and have 72 hours of my favorite boy bands! ;3
I want a huge scroll full of insane amounts of pocky! :P

Will Naruto really have children with the Uchiha women? Wait, how old are they anyways?

Loving the crack so far~ hope it only gets better and crazier~ U
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Ahahahah some of the things that happened in this first chapter made me laugh. :) others made me scowl at the attackers and bystanders, and Naruto is already being and doing ridiculous things, in a good way, of course~
This sounds good and I'm excited to find out what happens next!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
doubledamn chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
It SHOULD be a MaW crossover! Or at least, here's my Challenge Fic for that. After HArry finishes off Voldy, the Shopkeepers, swap dimensions to help out another Hero. During Naruto's three-year training trip, the Shopkeepers find him, and give him some advice...
The-Morrighu chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Some pills will increase the size of body parts. But if that happens you should take yourself immediately to the ER as you are having an allergic reaction and are likely to drop dead if you don't get there fast.
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Well, maybe it's just me, but being able to see some infra red... :XD
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Well, seeming a certain clan don't need any pills to 'enlarge' the bodies and so maybe parts of it. :XD *coughAkimichicough*
will chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
funny as hell please continue and bring this back its SSSOOOOOOOOO funny I laughed for 5 minutes when the hokage though he was so stoned he saw the future.
chaingunchihuahua chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I was gonna stop the uchiha massacre...But the I fot high