Reviews for Play it again, Naruto!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 6 . 7/30
Wough, trippy fun. Thanks for posting.
Dimensional Dragon chapter 6 . 6/17
lol :)
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
No beta? yes, I can tell.
Xanathos chapter 5 . 11/18/2019
was in response to no pills to make things bigger hehe.
Xanathos chapter 5 . 11/18/2019
Ummm... if men take birth control pills their pecks will turn to breasts, and they might die, but they will get boobs and can start lactating.
Snappy Flowah chapter 6 . 4/2/2019
"Well... shit."

My sentiments exactly.

~Snappy~
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2019
"his loyalist customer" his most loyal customer
D72 chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
Or he would be proud as hell and Icha-Icha would become a clan scroll.
… I'm sure he'd get Naruto a nice new set of eyes.

I can see why this one stalled out, this one goes from crack to acid fic, and it's hard to move on from that.
D72 chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
On one hand, dang, he would push Sakura away, and his hatred of her fangirl personality could be twisted into a hatred that this useless pink Sakura lived, and the one he loved died. pretty heavy stuff for a crack fic.

And on the other hand, yeah, the AN is great. "I am an AVENGER because my clan is DEAAAAAAAAD" Uchiha sakura hugs him as he sobs, Mikoto shows up with lunch.

...For Naruto. Because Sasuke left home with his tomato bento, but Naruto always jumps out the window like the hounds of hell are at his feet.
Verdauga chapter 6 . 5/23/2018
I don't know what the hell I just read, but it amuses me.
Difdi chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Um, why would Naruto have any interest in rebuilding the Kazama clan, when he's the son of a Uzumaki and a Namikaze?
Animelover1818 chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
Please update I love this
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
I'm just imagining the eyes doing quite a bit more. Just nothing written down, or reported. Mostly to prevent more than just Jiraiya to want them.

Or maybe there's multiple levels like the Sharingan? Activated via, I dunno, intense pleasure? Happiness?
kitsune7815 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
please write more. this is hilarious
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 6 . 5/17/2017