Reviews for On the Wall
Saint H chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Pretty darn decent. The only thing is that Mr. Furfag isn't this verbose, that is to say: Beast Boy doesn't do soliloquies... and he most certainly doesn't know the word 'limerence.'

Still, one of my favorites of mine.

...

wat?
jul chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
hmm make me feel happy inside. Though I don't know what limerence means
James Beckett chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nice.
Urban Mystic chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This was...intense to say the least, the imagery was way on point. Very deep beast boy perspective.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I like it. It's nice how I couldn't tell who was narrating at first. I'm not sure, but I think this is one of the cleanest things you've uploaded, not that it makes it any better or worse than your other works. Oh...and about the passive tense thing I mentioned in one of my other reviews. It's a matter of preference, I only notice it now because one of my college writing teachers cleansed it out of my system. You don't have to write without it if you don't want to.
DaGork chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Not exactly your usual work, but its still very good.

I'm just glad its not a super-angst fest that most Beast Boy and Terra fics usually are, and that Beast Boy is actually in-freaking-character in this story.

BB can be accepting or he can be pissed, but emo? Never, or at least never in the company of others, and I'm glad some people get that.
Raidersrule76 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aha, the big twist at the end of Teen Titans! Terra loses her rock power, but gains phat volleyball skillz!

...Aheh.

Unusually optomistic, in a non-comedy sort of way. Not your style, but far from anything bad. Just that your one-shots are either hifuckinglarious, or dark-ish.

Kind of a welcome change.

I've been taking medicinal supplements for my writers' block, and I think I'm pulling out of it. New ideas came a-flowin' in the noggin'. Expect something sooner rather than later.

G'luck.