Reviews for Beyond Death
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 7/30
Ch 12

Kankuro imitated two of the most destructive elements in a way splash of tsunamis in water, Shatter mountains, tremor the earth with earthquakes. Maybe even wind .

Missing lightning and maybe Fire but even that is damn impressive.

Naruto's not Kuubi but shares body but trained by Kuubi and his previous teachers he is close to equal as Kushina and Yondame .

Kuubi is now even more dangerous but Naruto's experience is equal as Kuubi and that says A Hell a LOT.

Now the separation between Kuubi and Naruto with Naruto alone.

Naruto's previous body is important for the operation.

Undercover but not for long .

Status between Kuubi old new Status/Half Juubi min. ANBU(SPECIAL Forces)General minimum or Kage .

Ow please Update.

Akatsuki probably would search the Kitsune hidden village.
To substitute the supposed to be dead final number nine .

But what will happen with that.

That is so great.

And maybe The bonded souls would have mean more than the situation?!
With living and observing each other. Both High elites now .

What are your plans?! Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 7/30
Ch 7

Ah Yasao is other Ninetails but Kuubi is superior.
Hanabi's bond fox Has the same Byakugan Eyes by sharing the power with Hanabi .
I wonder How the fox will use Juuken ? Apparently maybe with some adaptations.
And the Jutsus with some different positions as hand seals if it's four legs .
And who is chasing Naruto. Who are the three?
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 7/30
Ch 6

Naruto's sharing Number nine with Kuubi . The Yoki of the Ninetails. I'm not sure if he still has chakra beside that super Concentrated Natural adapted Energy but anyway pretty destructive potenual.
Kuubi looks like is frightening powerful chick.
And Kuubi is now controlling with Naruto as inner mind advisor .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/30
Ch 5

What?! Naruto's technically Kuubi N 2
guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
I'm only on chapter 7, but holy balls, pretty good story. Bit confusing, but maybe I'm just a horrible reader, who knows. Keep up the good work, but could you say a few things in the Authors Notes like the key concepts of each chapters so I can understand a little better, please and thank you. :)
Straider chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
It's a nice story. I hope you will continue it.
kewllewk chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
you. are. amazing. this is possibly the best written drama story I've read EVER! i actually nearly cried more than once in this chapter. please finish this if it isn't already.
Impstar chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Woo, excellent story. It is very well done. I really hope you update soon though...
ArrancarKage chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
i love this story! plz continue
T.D. Sugoi chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Sorry, my sarcastic streak just had to come out... I'm a bitch at 4AM...

Has it been 3 days yet?

Eagerly awaiting your next update.

-TDS
NotAGunForHire chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
This is one awesome story! I do hope you finish it because there aren't enough well-written Naruto fanfics.

Also, the link for the sword picture gets redirected to their homepage and I really wanted to see if the way I imagined it is at all accurate. I imagined a large zanbatou-type sword with two handles both sticking out of the same end of the blade and parallel to each other. At one point it sounded more like the second handle was at the opposite end of the sword but that would be impossible to wield.
DARTH SAI chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
this story is super awesome update ASAP
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
It's otouto, not otou.

It's ningen, not nigen.

Those were two easily spotted errors in the chapter.

It's weird to see somebody get 'Mangekyou' (usually it's misspelled as Magenkyou or similar) and 'Nii-san' (usually mixed with nee-san) correct but not get the simpler ones like Otouto and Ningen correct.
Ry-tan chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
nice fight.. haha long and kickass as well.
readerthatlovestoread chapter 12 . 5/10/2008