Reviews for Beyond Death
guest chapter 6 . 3/29
I'm only on chapter 7, but holy balls, pretty good story. Bit confusing, but maybe I'm just a horrible reader, who knows. Keep up the good work, but could you say a few things in the Authors Notes like the key concepts of each chapters so I can understand a little better, please and thank you. :)
Straider chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
It's a nice story. I hope you will continue it.
kewllewk chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
you. are. amazing. this is possibly the best written drama story I've read EVER! i actually nearly cried more than once in this chapter. please finish this if it isn't already.
Impstar chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Woo, excellent story. It is very well done. I really hope you update soon though...
ArrancarKage chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
i love this story! plz continue
T.D. Sugoi chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Sorry, my sarcastic streak just had to come out... I'm a bitch at 4AM...

Has it been 3 days yet?

Eagerly awaiting your next update.

-TDS
NotAGunForHire chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
This is one awesome story! I do hope you finish it because there aren't enough well-written Naruto fanfics.

Also, the link for the sword picture gets redirected to their homepage and I really wanted to see if the way I imagined it is at all accurate. I imagined a large zanbatou-type sword with two handles both sticking out of the same end of the blade and parallel to each other. At one point it sounded more like the second handle was at the opposite end of the sword but that would be impossible to wield.
DARTH SAI chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
this story is super awesome update ASAP
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
It's otouto, not otou.

It's ningen, not nigen.

Those were two easily spotted errors in the chapter.

It's weird to see somebody get 'Mangekyou' (usually it's misspelled as Magenkyou or similar) and 'Nii-san' (usually mixed with nee-san) correct but not get the simpler ones like Otouto and Ningen correct.
Ry-tan chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
nice fight.. haha long and kickass as well.
readerthatlovestoread chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
loved the fight;)
justaddwater chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
Loaded with originality and very entertaining. Especially love the parts with Naruto and Kyuubi and how he is the one who is 'sealed'. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
ZeitgeistGlee chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Wow, that really was a long chapter, but still a great read. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
yuroshima chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
An very amusing tale I can't wait to see what happens next. Good job defiantly looking forward to the next chapter.
sandaime23 chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
I just read the whole story and I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon.