Reviews for Holey
LadyLynlyra chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Maybe in the alternate universe you could you them as currency for kitten poker. XD
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
lol, jayne's holey...
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

link them all together in chapters as one ficlet

wonderful idea.

I loves it.

This is another wonderful story tidbit again too.
cinimar chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
love! 3
FindMeSomebody chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
... wow.
BonesBBLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
jayne is holey... oh i'm so amused by that one line. when i'm finding so much amusement from fics, it either means the author is fantastic, or it's getting to the point where i need to go to sleep. seeing as it's extremely early for sleep, i'm going to assume it's that you're fantastic )
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
great work.
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Getting sick? DON'T THINK SO! Feel free to post as many Rayne-y fics as you'd like :-D

That was another awesome piece. River's vulnerability seems so real to me and really makes me feel for her, but at least she's not alone in having wierd feelings. I'm sure Jayne could sympathise ;-)

I liked the almost synchronised ass-kicking our three inflicted on Watson/Watkins' bunch, you write action well. And I love the fact each section ends with Jayne muttering "gorram..little.." It's perfect!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I'm looking forward to the last one. And, if you want to do more... I guess I could be persuaded to read them. Seriously though, I like your writing. It flows well, I like the word choice and it's interesting.
Andie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love this series! Its great the way you stay in character- you're interpretation of mal seems especially spot on. I look forward to reading more! Thank you!
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
How could we ever get tired of Rayne? They're so cute! *gush*
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Getting SICK of it? No way! Please, keep them coming! I'm having such a great time reading.
neisprime chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I am LOVING all these Rayne moments. They are very well-written and really convey how each encounter is slowly altering Jayne's perception of River. Sequel? Bring it on.