Reviews for Of Battered Will And Garuda Quills
j.c.kai chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
waaw,great story. this is 1 of the best freya fic i ever read. it will be freat if you continue this story.

by the way : freya has green eyes. i love your story
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh... that made me depressed. Jerk. I still think you should continue it, though. Include some sickening fluff about the romance between Freya and Amarant. I've never been pro-FreyaFratley, but bestiality is just fine with me. :) Also, I wanna see a side of Vivi's depression over his son, 'cause I'm sadistic like that. NYAplbt.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
nice work.
Robshi chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was a nice piece of work. I don't think you butchered Freya's character up at all, I think you portrayed her very well.

I'm not really fond of Freya/Amarant romance stories, but the fact she's staying with Fratley and that you haven't gone too deeply into it makes this story work well for me.

I love Freya's signature on her letter to Amarant. That made me laugh.

This is a good story, I hope you write more Freya stories in the future.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This is great. I love how events are gradually revealed through the letters, along with Freya's feelings. The writing is very good as well. There are a few typos, and occasionally it gets a little wordy - e.g. 'she says casually, conversationally' - well, those two words almost mean the same thing, so there isn't any need for both. I think the description would be more powerful if it was pared down. But I enjoyed it very much. :)
Freya rule chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
*blows nose on hanky* *sniff* That was really cool! I love Freya/Fratley-ness. Wh00t for them getting married! w

This was a really great fic, keep up the good work!
Kamaitachi chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Great story, Freya rules!