Reviews for Which Path? Which Love?
ArkieR chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
This is SO COOOL! I'm honestly surprised at who won the 'Jack pairing results show', I expected Chase. Personally, I don't really mind who he's with, so I probably wouldn't have voted anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I call bullshit on the Incest thing between Katnappe and Jack *grimaces* Whoever likes that crap needs help. Chack is so much more meaningful and seriously again KatxJack IT'S INCEST whether by distance or brother sister its sick! Get a life you homophobes!?
helena chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
continuuuuuuuuuuueeeee the story! pyyyyy~leeeeeeeaseeeee!

i luv it soooo much! continue this plz!
General Maraxus chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Katnappe and Jack is a far better pairing than Chase and Jack. I am loving this story and I look forward to seeing how it turns out
NekoDarkness chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Please update! (I prefer JackRai) I can see how this story can go. Since she isn't on a side ethier (Just throwing ideas out here) he chooses to go to nethier side to go with her. Again Great story and UPDATE ALREADY!
hate you chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
AWW WTF ! ASHLEY ? GROSS -quits reading-
Nori-kuukuu chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Ashley? You have got to be kidding me!
Petaldancer chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Plz! continue! i love this plotline!
Doaeternal chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Well, I voted for Jack/Kat in the first place so I got my wish on this one. Slight request, give them a chance and don't make it one sided. Jack was kicked around enough in the searies, no sence in doing the same in a fanfiction.
geko-blackjack chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Aw, no. JackxKatnappe? But they're COUSINS! Ah well.

Interesting chapter, I look forwards to the next. :)
Daxo chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
YEAH NO CHACK OR RAICK

i dont mind jacat so its ok

well see you

bye
Dinsoku chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
OH, THANK GOD IT WASN'T CHACK! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I really don't mind Jack/Ashley, I just prefer Jack/Kimiko. Oh, thank you! And a million more thanks! I think I almost had a heart attack when in the dream it said 'a wicked smile greeted him along with hungry eyes.' It sounded a lot like a description of Chase, but thank the lord! This soo on my fav list (even though it's not Jack/Kimiko but I'll make an acception)! There really aren't enough Jack/Ashley fics out there...

THANK YOU!

Dinsoku.
halfhuman123 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
WOHO! YEAY! YEAY JACKKAT! YEAY!

That was a pretty confusing chapter, though. I mean, it was good, but confusing, with the constant changing of position, and no way to actually tell where one starts (I mean, okay, you've got the semicolon next to the name...)

Now I'm just nit picking. Okay, okay. I loved this chapter. Love it, loved it, loved it. I can't wait to see how Jack and Ashley's relationship turns out.
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
kitty-luv!

now why are you visiting him in the middle of the night, kat?
Elena chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
Katnappe? that disgust, God willing and don't stay this way, I don't like that bad copy of Catwoman, it is horrendous.

The fic will only follow it reading because Jack is the main character, but any thing with the bad cat copy I will jump her. I prefer Chase or lastly to Kimiko (but well to the last one)

But good the plot this quite interesting one, so here I will continue reading.