Reviews for The Wedding

Yay! Cloud and TIfa are married! :D woho0o0o0..:P
Tifa berlinghof chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i cant stop smiling :D
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it... fantastic bit of fanfic
Tifa chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
im crying right now and i cant breathe im shaking all over

i... aw man my keyboard iz all wet

my heart iz beating REALLY fast right now i think im going to have a heart attack!

OH CLOUD!

*IM AVTUALLY IN REAL LIFE CRYING JUST CUZ A STORY I WAS READING...

that has never happend before! 3
girlpower90 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like it a lot it was very interesting,I don't quite see Vincent as the best man but it was very good,I laugh when at the end Barret said "Finally about time" because I thought the exact same thing
hisuiiro chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice fic... A slight mistake, though: you said in the review that it was post AC. Like all we know, in AC, Kadaj blew up the church and made the flower bed turned to a Lifestream Healing Spring.. So it's impossible to 'remove the flowers to outside the church'.

Plus, since the spring has done so much for people (curing the Geostigma and such), I don't think it'll be easy to just sap it away and renovate the church so it'd have a proper altar for wedding. (the spring was on the spot where it should be the altar, I guess)

Anyway, like I said, it's a good fic. Just a little bit error with the background. Maybe it'll be better if you move them to another church. P
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*BIG GRIN*

I can totally picture the last scene.

Very sweet and fluffy at the same time, I love it! :D
With A Smile chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love CloTi goodness! _ And I love this fanfic. How wonderfully sweet and terrifically romantic. This is truly a work of art, and it certainly was a long time in the coming.
Imready chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
wow, i love it. you should do vincent and yuffies wedding (they belong togther_) mwu ha
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
AWW! That made me smile widley 0- I was all giddy! 0 lol I loved it, bestest wedding ever!
Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
OMG! This is so nice! Love it!
finalfantasygirl16 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
that was really good!

keep up the good work!

:D
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aw, so sweet! well done :)