Reviews for Action
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ha, I feel bad for Eddie! Was something up with Peter? He was acting weird.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
sequal?
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh my god, hot...

~Panther
Subopeana chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
OMG what an awesome story... but that couldn't have been the end! ;_; Will there be more soon? Maybe?
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Yes! Ever since I saw that look on Peter's face when he shoved Eddie against the wall in the movie, I have wanted this fic so bad! We need more Dark!Peter/Eddie fics and we need them now! Great writing, can't wait for more!
slmon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I love it! I think you've nailed the characters and this is very exciting. Please continue!
Briiiing chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hey cool, that was totally believable. You didn't turn it into a romance, and I like that. The whole intimate aspect wasn't too predictable, the characters acted exactly like themselves, and it was almost an event I could actually see taking place in the movie, which is pretty impressive. I liked the whole suddenness of it all. Also, the final line. What is it with final lines? I always end up commenting on final lines. This one in particular, was just perfect. A nice, swift ending line that cut off the story perfectly.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
WOOT! For a moment there, I was expecting Peter to hurt -or possibly even kill- Eddie so I was surprised that it turned into a slashy/yaoi moment. OGM you so have to write another one of these!
GirplunKk chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Ek! *squeal of joy!* XD this is AWESOME! you should defiantly write more! will you? PLEASE! :D
Speechless chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
OH. MY. GOD.

YOU HAVE TO DO MORE OF THIS! DARK!PETER DOMINANCE, I MEAN

THIS IS GOLD.

THIS IS GOOD GOLD.

PLEASE DO MORE! I'LL BE WATCHING FOR ANY UPDATES!
kaimu chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I'm really big on Peter & MJ, so I vowed never to look at a slashfic in this particular fandom, but since somehow I did anyway... brilliant. This is so good. Really convincing. I hope to see more fics from you in this line.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Awesome!
Girlofprey chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Eddie/Peter! Eddie/dark!Peter! I love you a bit. This is probably my favourite pairing. I agree with the person above, great writing, I love your Eddie (eating a tub of ice-cream, bwee!), and I love that it all makes the final showdown between Peter and Eddie a bit more loaded. Even more so than Eddie sitting on top of him. Anyway, great fic! :)
Kirke chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
You win.

The fic was remarkable. First of all you have SKILLS. You aren't just a good or decent wirter, you are truly amazing.

Loved the plot. You know, when I first saw Eddie whining 'do you remember what you did to me?' I actually thought 'what? tried to do nasty with you?' - this fic is the prove I needed that yes, I was right ;)

Once again, amazing fic. I hope to see more on the pairing from you (they are my OTP), maybe a sequel to this fic, maybe something else - I'll be waiting

*faves*