Reviews for Thief
A-kun chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I'm curiosit about your pen name, " your'dearest'Ophelia."

Ophelia isn't the one appear in the play of Hamulet by Shakespeare. Or something.

I got a friend, San, who was really into Shakespeare's play, she show me an anime, ' Blast of Tempest'

Watch it if you haven't already!
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow, its an amazing perspective
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
It's beautiful! I'm in love! Thank you for writing this!
Yanirca chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
love it its soooooooooooooo cute!.
shinkumi-Live chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my gosh. I love it, specially that you made it something like a Hanabi POV. _ I love this really! It's not a sad fic but it made me a little teary eyed.. xD. well thanks to the song I am listening while I am reading this. ITS REALLY A GREAT FIC! _
itsmidnighthere chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
that was so cute! -
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This story is so sweet and beautifully written

well done

Joanna
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wonderful story! :D
Amoenus Cordis chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Yay! You rock! I love the story, in most fanfics with Hanabi she is painted as as cold and unfeeling thank you for showing another side of her!
Ribs On The Run chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aw, it was so sweet.
Hali-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is so adorable, Hinata owns Neji's smile! It's just the right amount of HinataxNegi, not exessive, but now too little. Plus I love how it's told in Hanabi's point of view, because it gives it this whole innocent and naiive feel. Please write more stories!
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
It's very captivating... I like the idea...
KeiraLionel chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
hurray! yay for NejiHina! _

a very touching fic! I really like on how you described Hinata and Neji's relation was a resemblance from Hiashi and his wife's relation (sp?). _

it's touching how you describe all of those from Hanabi's POV.

keep writting NejiHina please!
Aki Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is engaging, perceptive. Your writing is really full of promise. More, please!
Flammendo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Yep Hyuugacest makes us happy :D

I liked the way u described Hanabi and Hiashi... :D

They r often described as cold-hearted and so on... but I am sure both arent ;)

Nice OS :D