Reviews for After you'd gone
spike'smate chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
dont like spike feeding from dawn
Moonlight5 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I like it very much, I hope you continue this story until the make me read for more and more!

I love the character's description you did!congrats from Spain!
ArkansasPrincess72482 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I like the story. I just have a few points of criticism. First, read over your chapters carefully before you post them. It might be a good idea to read over them more than once to make sure your sentences makes sense.
spike'smate chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
loved the story but didnt like buffy as a story though
lkaplon chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
Well, that was interesting. I really didn't see that coming. I'm assuming that Buffy's soul is like Spike's instead of Angel's. No happiness clause, right? Now, I'm off to catch up on the sequel.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 18 . 3/1/2008
love this story awsum!
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
great story!
Anya Maximoff chapter 18 . 8/12/2007
Great job. keep it up and post the sequel soon. GO SPUFFY! sucks that Angeleus died, oh well. plz, do continue.
smlcspike chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
OH that was great now I will have to look for you other story.
MsMatch chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
AWSOME. please write more! and dont make dawn in trouble shes just a kid
smlcspike chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
loved it
Spike's luv 13 chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
That's a very clever idea making people review in order to get an update...however it's killing me! Can I just review twice and tell you your story is freakin awesome?
chemicalgirl31 chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
The moonlight lit up his sharp features and it made the tears glisten like precious jewels and their trails glistened like that of rivers on a bright summer's day.

hhu... ookkaayy...
chemicalgirl31 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
hhum... how can i say... SPIKE AND DAWN, HUG IN A BED, SPIKE HAL-NAKED, PLAYING WHIT HER HAIR? I WANT SPUFFY, NO SPAWN... SPAWN ITS... EW! (sorry, im little overeacting sometimes)
RabidReject chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Little dialogue heavy, and I'm not sure what is going on. That being said I like the story premise and your dialogue is pretty nice.