Reviews for Moonlight on White Wings
Neat
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very nice. Thank you.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
While I don't really care for poetry, I thank you for writing this one for Hedwig. JKR did NOT need to kill Hedwig OR Dobby. I really vote "thumbs down" on everything after Goblet of Fire. She lost her way, and turned mercenary-just writing to "get it done" for the editor, she did nothing for her loyal audience. Dobby and Hedwig were favorites of mine.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Twylyte chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice. Just...Nice.

-Twy
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
aww! OMG i just thought of something...maybe Harry could've used "Finite Incantatem" on Hedwig. that should be a law of magic or something. "For the AK curse, reversal is possible only 5 seconds after being hit. A person who was with you when it happened may cast 'Finite Incantatem' within those 5 seconds, and you will be revived, much like 'Enerverate' is for 'Stupefy'."
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved it. It was so beautiful, and a little sad. The "Finite Incantatem" was a nice touch to the ending. :)
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Just... WOW!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Pretty. Not bad, though it's really okay to stray from meter.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Totally beautiful.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow. You can write good poetry!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Not a big fan of poetry (mostly I scratch my head and wonder Huh?), but some works for me. This is one that does.

Thanks for writing this.

Tom A.
The-Resident chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
A wonderful little piece of imagination. As I read it I could see and feel what was happening. (Probably helped by the music I was listening to at the time.) Thank you.
Wisecrack Idiots chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Simply gorgeous. The rhyming was just-just wow. Breath-taking. I'm saving this. Great job and everything, mate. Mind doing some more?

- Alex
aalens chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
You have an enviable talent for poetry. I love this one because it is emotionally evocative without being sentimental or at all corny.