Reviews for Hey Arnold on Whose Line is it Anyway? (Episode 4)
chef13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
! that was so good! write another one, i love these!
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
and Whose Line! It's my favorite show! And scenes from a hat is my fav scketch! I liked the whole Titanic thing to! This was funny! and I just wanna say that I love Wayne as much as futballhead! And I love this story! Good night everybody!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
That was very funny and cute. I love Whose Line is it Anyways? and Hey! Arnold.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Heh heh, odd uses for Spam. "Here's your new brick house!" Ugh. Nasty smelling house, indeed.
Stargaziey chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Hee Hee Hee! Phoenix, that was great, I loved it. I hope you do more of those, they're really funny. I especially Scenes From a Hat. ;)
Synia chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
YEAH! MORE! Whose line is it anyways rocks and Hey Arnold is okay ( runs from a mob of HA fans) Sorry I'm more of an Invader Zim fan myself.(Dib is just SO awesome) but this story is reall well written.
Ame no Chikara chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Really funny!
MightyMe431 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
DesNak chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Whee. Whose line is a fun show. Yay.
christinaleighjones chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
haha that was great! if you ever get around to makin a video of it be sure to send it to me haha
Avadhani chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
LOL! *gasps, whooping with hilarity* OMG! *wheezes* THAT WAS SO F***ING HYSTERICAL! *wipes a tear of mirth* HOW D'YE WRITE THIS STUFF? I've seen a few episodes of 'WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?' and I hafta admit, ye wrote "an episode" that definitely stuck to the theme of the show..."insane, pointless hilarity"...ONLY thing that stuck in me craw was that, YE DIDN'T 'AVE

N-E DIRTY HUMOR! And that is a major part of the show...*shakes head sagely, but brightens*...BUT IT WAS GREAT TO READ! REALLY MADE ME DAY! *beams*
Nano chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
LMAO! That was hilarious, it's definately going on my fav list!
EternalWingedUsagi chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
HAHA! That was good! Very funny!
Helga's friend chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
LOL! Hehe, Trailmix...
Chewy Kimono chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
That was sweet, it wasn't even a gay fic _ hehe good job