Reviews for Lily Valley
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
that story was cool-keep up the good work.-
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Zack gave a low exclamation as he moved to follow. "Seph!" he hissed urgently.

Very well done! I knew I was going to like it, and I did. I just have one question here. In the scene below, when Seph replies, is there supposed to be quotation marks? Or is that his thoughts:

The other glanced back, his green eyes filled with questions.

"The porch . . . it looks new!" Zack informed him, pointing down at it for emphasis.

What? That was impossible! Sephiroth lowered his gaze to the floorboards outside. His eyes widened. The wood was smooth and sanded down, as if it was merely months old. It was no longer decaying and splintered, as he knew very well it had been when he had approached it several moments ago. Was it some kind of mind trick? He felt perfectly normal.

Other than that, I think you've done a wonderful job, Daisy. It was well worth the wait. I hope you will write a sequel, and use our pal Datto!
fantasypen chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Yet another awesome installment in the chronicles of Seph and Zack. You write so well, Iam always looking out for your stories. This was pretty creepy. It was beautiful.

Don't mean to be advertising but could you check out my story a Season in Wutai, I just want your opinion(smiles innocently) hehe.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Creepy. Everytime the church bell rang, I was expecting Resident Evil 4.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2