Reviews for 10 Things I Love About You
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
*sniff* im so jealous, i want a Sirius.

This was so cute! I love the polynesian theme, and their list of things they love. Not kidding, this was one of the sweetest fics ive ever read. I adored it. *awws out loud*
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That's the way Valentine's Day should be.

On second thought, that's the way everyday should be.
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You're right. It did lighten my mood, but I totally should've read it before the end of the other story. Maybe you could right me more cookies, so that I can smile lots? Please please?

My favorite line:

"If you were trying to turn me on, you've succeeded"

I love it!

Winni3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw, I really liked all the sappy-ness in this! xD

Very sweet :P
Huntsong chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. I always scoff at my friends who are hopeless romantics, but I think your cami/sirius oneshots have turned me into one too. My eyes started watering at the end of this story, the last sentence was just that lovely. It's wonderful how well you describe your characters personalities and passions. I'm looking forward to reading all of your remus/tonks fics if they're anything like these. Thanks, love the stories!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Gods, what is it with you and sappy stories? You made me cry, again! Not that I'm complaining, but what is your fixation with

making most of your stories have the best "I love you!" scenes that I've ever read? And I've read a got lot of fics. You are a

great writer and I'm honored and privleged to read your work. I

can't wait for more.

from one of your faithful fans,

Jane Weasley
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
*melts in a puddle of goo* i8 love your sirius far too much and cami is such a sweetheart and sirius showing his feelings and being vulnerable and *melts* you always make me like valentines day fic even though i tend to share sirius's view on it...
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aw...I loved it! It was so sweet and sigh inspiring, lol...absolutely fantastic and makes me feel all bubbly and happy! great job *as usual!* siriuslycoco :)
IDunnoHowToDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
oh! *giggles like a girl* wah! I loved that. :)
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
"Don't worry. Like the skirt, the top won't fall off unless you want it to," Sadie said cheerfully. - Can't wear that to work. I'd be in big trouble.

Excellent story. I think I'm going to being crying for Cami very soon though.
Moontime chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I don't see anybody wanting anything else on a Valentine day.
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aww, it's always sweet when you catch up with Sirius and Cami. Their playful love is such a delight to pick up the spirits after the angst of Remus and Tonks.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aww so sweet. but also sad when I think this may be the last one shot of Cami and Sirius before the veil. Truly lovely though, and I especially admire the way you can make their story sound so different from Tonks & Remus' yet fit so well too. Thanks!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh, you're really going for the burn with the upcoming Veil chapter.

I'm glad you gave Sirius a happy Valentine's Day, but it's bittersweet, knowing what's in store for them in a few months. *sigh*

In appreciation for small detail, I love how appropriate it is that Snuffles the Newfoundland loves baths. ;)