Reviews for Who We Are Now
Ink Child chapter 1 . 1/24
This needs more reviews, more favorites, more everything. The simplicity in the writing and the attempt at an in-character movement towards relationship is fantastic. I really enjoyed the way that emotions were subtle but present. Thanks for sharing.
Searcher616 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Great story.
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Oh my God...
I feel sorry for Hanabi...
So sad :'(
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
i cried. this is so beautiful.
Pandawii chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Your should turn this in to a multi chapter story cuz im sold... amazing honestly
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
And I'm renderred speechless! Lovely one shot :)
372259 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is such a powerful story! WELL DONE! I could NOT stop reading :) Please make a sequel! I would love to see how Hinata and Sasuke's relationship evolved when (if!) she comes back :D Beautiful job!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this. Though I can't picture Hinata leaving the village to pursue a goal of murder, the idea of her becoming an avenger after witnessing what happened to Sasuke is just... amazing. Great job! Although I apologize for reviewing this story so late in the game.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ohmigosht that is so sad. :( Sequel?

-Twinklefeather
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I completely adored this story although the end was a cliff hanger, love that you made us think!
No one of your concern. Yet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Breathtaking.
rain-dancer chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this kinda made me cry. It's so cute. Kinda touching. I just hate it when it ended cause what happens next? you should write a sequel id u haven't already and post it.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
loved it ! i somehow hope for a sequel!
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
The story was really good. At the end it will left me with the feeling of hope that youll eventually make a sequel to this story. Can you ? Please. ]
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Brilliant. Damn fine work on this. Nicely done.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »