Reviews for Who We Are Now
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 1/13
i cried. this is so beautiful.
hyuugalove chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Your should turn this in to a multi chapter story cuz im sold... amazing honestly
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
And I'm renderred speechless! Lovely one shot :)
372259 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is such a powerful story! WELL DONE! I could NOT stop reading :) Please make a sequel! I would love to see how Hinata and Sasuke's relationship evolved when (if!) she comes back :D Beautiful job!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this. Though I can't picture Hinata leaving the village to pursue a goal of murder, the idea of her becoming an avenger after witnessing what happened to Sasuke is just... amazing. Great job! Although I apologize for reviewing this story so late in the game.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ohmigosht that is so sad. :( Sequel?

-Twinklefeather
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I completely adored this story although the end was a cliff hanger, love that you made us think!
No one of your concern. Yet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Breathtaking.
rain-dancer chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this kinda made me cry. It's so cute. Kinda touching. I just hate it when it ended cause what happens next? you should write a sequel id u haven't already and post it.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
loved it ! i somehow hope for a sequel!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
The story was really good. At the end it will left me with the feeling of hope that youll eventually make a sequel to this story. Can you ? Please. ]
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Brilliant. Damn fine work on this. Nicely done.
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Awesome! I love this scenario, as well as the subtle Sasuhina. You write well.

I'd be cool if you continued this, but if you don't, it'd still be fine as is.

Good work, thanks for the awesome read!
Dee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ooh.

I can see this happening. Poor Naruto, huh? He's always kept so busy. ;p But hey, good job. I like. Keep writing!
nwyd chapter 1 . 6/2/2009