Reviews for Potter's 11
ladynightsky chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
Loved it, it's a great rendition of the movie. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
btyrhrtout chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
I'd almost forgotten how great this story is. Hope to read more... soon? :)
KatyaX chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
"We need Albus." This has officially become my new favorite spoof.
KatyaX chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I smell a new story to add to my favorites...
btyrhrtout chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
This is pure, unadulterated genius. Please update soon!
pam halliwell chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
love the little original bits. would you believe i had been watching the movie today!
pam halliwell chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
here comes my favourite part :D
ProperT chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Sorry it took a while to review, had internet troubles. But good Update though. It just never gets old picturing HP characters acting out these scenes, you know?
btyrhrtout chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Love it, please update soon(er) :)
justplainstupid chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
pam halliwell chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
omg omg omg i bow down at teh greatness. it's a splendid idea and i swear i think that if jkr read this she would have the actirs do a samll scene this way, just for the fun of it. because what better way to celebrate the diversity of the entertainment industry than combining genres. please continue as soon as possible. and can't wait for ginny to show up :P
ProperT chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
You know reading this is almost as exciting as the movie version, then again it's probably because it's Harry Potter characters, lol. Good Updates. Glad to see you're back.
Phantom1s chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
I love it! Just one suggestion, It would be funnier if everthing was from teh magical world, instead of UZies for example, they hadblood staffs. But besides that, I LOVE IT!
Ami Byron chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
This is so awesome! Please continue
Giara Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
" Harry Potter/Ocean's eleven? Is this based on that youtube video of the same idea?"