Reviews for Dog's Life
*snickers*
Hatake (and soon Haruno) Dogs,
Uchiha Cats (not necessarily nin-cats, but could be... XD)
and soon Uzumaki Toads?

XD Chaos. Fun and chaos!
A rather wolfy wolfhound suits Kakashi well. I've heard a few times that the Hatake favored wolf packs in the past, and chibi-Kakashi's preference for dogs was to his father's "despair". *giggles* Sakumo is probably laughing at his son from the afterlife.
(No idea if it's canon, but I've decided it makes for good headcanon.)
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I always make sure to ask the owner what gender their dog is if I can't tell from the name. I could just check myself, but that would be awkward.
I love cute things chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Great work) I love the happy team dynamic.
jj chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
i love it
TiffBaby101 chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
awesome
HKay chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Just finished reading this (since I almost only read completed stories). It was certainly a different concept than is usually seen. I half suspect this story of being an excuse to get Team Seven a new wardrobe! It was a fun read. Thanks for sharing it.
StoopdFoxx chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Sasuke's a cat person

That figures-

I luv ur story
StoopdFoxx chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Kakashi the dog/wolf sure is lazy~

Sleeps more than my puppies

:P
PlainTrudy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it
JAGray000 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
PsychicDynamite chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hiya :D

This is great xD I'm lovin' Kakashi as a dog. That's absolutely adorable x3 and named after his father too.

There are a few misspellings however, along with a bit of missing punctuation, so maybe go through this chapter and edit? :)

Now, back to reading xD

-Namite
fujimiya chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
rice ang eggs are less expensive than cupe noodles and ichikaru ramen -_

Sasuke eat that.

And Naruto are rich, your father and mother gave some good money to him. He aforto clotches, 4 a 5 cups of ramen day, and weapons. Sarutobi give a money by month to hin, your house its so good like sasuke, but naruto are pig, sasuke minimalistic. And Sakuke reuse the clan sore clothes.

You are a drama queen -_-
fujimiya chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Your fic sucks!

Your naruto its a shit person. I have less than 10 shirts, are poor an stuff, and a dont fell like that are bad. I love my poor life, are good, with the spanking and all. And a never compare me with others or like atention of strangers. Sakura and sasuke are no family, he dont need your opinions, he can live good by yourself -_

I think that a shit naruto, with a irritanting sakura, deserve each other.

The manga are good, only you suck, because you baseated that shit sasuke in yourself, looser,

The sin to you are...jealousy.
Iruka Sensei871 chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Awesome! I love it so much!