Reviews for And She's Mine
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Great job Stessa! This story was awesome! Absolutely wonderful! I loved Zekepay in this fic! They were so lovey dovey and the scene at the pool was hot! Completely hot! You should really write more Zekepays! In fact I'm begging you to write another one! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ZEKEPAY! Alright well bye for now!
miss. zip chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i love this story! i've read it before joining this site, and i read it every now and again. i think it's so cute. :) you should write more zekepay, you capture them very well!

xoxo
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh! Loved this!

I really like Zekepay a lot now...grate job!

xoxo-Daizy
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw nice story, i love zepay!
CaramelToffeeFudge chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aw...i love this especially when they say they love eachother!

going 2 my faves list!

I LOVESHARPAY AND ZEKE!(probably by my screen name)*cheeky smile*
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was good! I love Zeke and Sharpay together! That's my opinion lol I liked it it was good.

Heaven and Earth
Noukka chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You that I like Zekepay. Why can't Sharpay break up with Zeke and then he could be mine? That would be like perfect! But that is not going to happen. TO BAD! Love your oneshot. It is prety cute.

Love ya...

Toodles
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
It was so cute.

It was so adorable. I actually giggled when I was reading it!

You, my dear, are a literary genius.

~Katie
avanthika from india chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
loved it ...there arent too many zekepay stories out there so this was wonderful ..they make such a cute couple!
charl88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
omg that was so cute

i loved it

pls write more

im loving zekepay

u shud do a full story :)
henrybass chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OhMiGosh! Stessa, I love you sosososo much! Thank you for dedicating this to me, you're so amazing and awesome and awemazing ;p

Anyways, I loved this one-shot, 'twas so sweet! I loved it, oh and I Zekepay, Troypay and basically anyone with Sharpay! It was sososo cute, haha I loved it. OhMiGosh! I'm speechless, I can't really say anything but babble! Lol. I'm sosososo grateful you dedicated your beautiful work to me :)

Thank you!

Thank you!

WO! You're so amazing, I love you!

Thank you ever so much!