Reviews for One Sentence
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I enjoyed this very much and to think that one sentence can hold such immense meaning and hidden feelings. I'm impressed to say the least!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Such a cute fic, love all the themes.

Hope you'll write more ShizNat again.
countwes chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i loved them all . great job
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so amazing, Eagle. I barely know what to say! I just loved it!
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I liked 26. Forever the best. It's really.. Well, I don't know how I explain it l, but it gives me a nice feeling when I read it.

And NO, I totally imagined Shizuru that same way, with the sunglasses and wind blowing her hair back XD
Tomorrows News chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very interesting. If there are two different types of stories I absolutely adore, they have to be a well written novelesque drama-suspense, and something in the twenty-truths format (or something along these lines. It's very entertaining, and it usually brings about an idea without drawing it out.

I like, but before I go, can you tell me what's up with 20? My heart strings are being plucked ;_;.
pri815 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
so swet!

my favorite was home isn't a place it's a person!

i fel so happy now lol
Little Donkey chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Whoa...favourites, can't pick any. They're all loveable in different ways. Hmm...ok, 5. Potatoes, Shizuru's line cracked me up. [I'm in a cheery mood atm]

Should've read this sooner.
justforgetit chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
My jaw dropped. I found myself crying in a lot of these.

Lots of emotion, despite limited space.

I'm in awe.
guubear chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
my favsourite are number 3 and 9. i was grinning like an idiot when i read those.
RPX chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
love these! some give me inspiration to write. Beautifully put and phrased. Thank you.
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
favorites, huh? here they are! :) 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 25, 31, and 45. :)

peace!

~.-.~
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Lovely sentences, I immensely enjoyed reading them. Wonderfully done _
glowie chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
i love it. however... maybe you might want to jumble up the items a bit... when i started reading the 1st half... i was filled with warm feelings... but everything starts to go gloomy on the 2nd half... and i dont feel so good at the end. :P

either switch it around or jumble it a bit? hehehhe...

maybe its just me...

as for my fav... it will have to be Market. :P

(or maybe... hehehe... Telephone? *grin*)
Belladova chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
31. Home

“Home for me isn’t a place, it’s a person,” Natsuki reads quietly from the bookmarked page, and she looks at the sleeping girl next to her and smiles.

That right there is beautiful, cause that's exactly how I feel when I come home to my girlfriend.

Also Shizuru in a purple sports car, top down, gunning the engine, I could see that. It made me laugh.