Reviews for Kagome Broken
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh lol. This was fun to read! I suspected it was an exercise! Tee hee!
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Oh my god, inuyasha after tae bo made my life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
XD Oh my gosh, those two... What happened to self-restraint, guys?!

-KW13
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This one just made me laugh... after the obvious serious TROLL beginning. Cheers!
bubblyblush chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Soo cute!
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is why I don't exercise.
Symphonic Crystals chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I can't stop laughing! Excellent work! But now I'm a little afraid to try it myself... :D LOL!
rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I was worried a bit a first, then it got sweet and then funny as hell! (Sorry for the language!)
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I NEVER NEW TAE BO COULD BE SO DANGEROUS HA
LOVE IT
HiddenDreamerLuna chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT! so cute! drama in the beginning, my heart thumping and then I'm laughing my head off at the end! Good job!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL, you had me worried for a minute there, in the beginning. Cute one-shot!
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
-laugh's- I done that...It's not that hard to do, sure you get a little tired at the end but not to the point of passing out...-shrugges-
Lobelia: Alrighty then Mrs. Hulk. And I have it all on tape too! I was hoping to have her on tape passing out but she never did.-pout's- I did though and it drain's energy, I tell you it's a energy draining demon! A DEMON I TELL YOU! Also would explain why it doesn't work on Thorn...
Me:-demon tail and horn's appear's and chuckles- When you have a friend doing it with you and you have to restrain youself so you don't punch or kick a hole in the wall, in a small bedroom, you don't use allot of energy...-shrugges- Even though I did it already twice...-pout's- I was yelled at for hour's for the two holes and was banned from doing Tea Bo at her house, Sad too...I liked doing it...And since I have no damn clue where she put the DVD I can't jsut steal it from her when ever I want. -pout's- She's evil...EVIL I TELL YOU!
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ha! I thought Inuyasha was in great shape. Guess not! w
InukoHigurashi chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh yeah Inuyasha made sure she practiced restraint didn't he... NOT! Lol.