Reviews for Gloomy Sunday
therandomer5000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That was great! Loved it
ryu238 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is very close to the tone of the original comic. Good work, and a fine ending to the Turtle/Foot conflict.
andrea chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
you spelled "Oroku" wrong, but other than that I liked it
caylender chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was great writing. I loved your description and how you got into Leo's emotions. Great job!
Tewi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww, ya know? I wouldn't normally comment on a fic of this type. Usually I would read it, think it was okay, and go on...but for this; I definitely had to review!

This was completely awesome! It's totally cool that they had the fight of the generations be ended in an honorable battle and no disruptions! I love that! And no one actually interfered! That's amazing. An Elite even handed Leo her sword at the end...absolutely great!

Glad that he won, wasn't going to dwell on killing her when if in different circumstances they could have been friends, gave her a (symbolic) grave and funeral, and all of that. Also cool how his brothers were there waiting and how Mikey gave him the flowers.

This piece was really nice! I really enjoyed it!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
You did a very nice job on this. This is not only a very plausible ending for the two families' war, it's very well-written too. You put a good deal of emotion in there, and it worked out nicely. A very good read! :D