Reviews for Heroes Old and New
mikaelsommervold chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
update?
P xD. 0.o chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
That was WAY too short for my liking... lol ;) Please do update soon. So far the story has been good-it's almost like the story I imagined before I even met this one... But mine never had a good ending. I hope you continue with this.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
O,O I MUST KNOW MORE!
vash3055 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
great
Khellan Rafe chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Hm... Wonder what Kyuuto is up to... Anyway, I'd love to see this story play out. It's up to you though, of course.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
interesting...
evilnms chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Another awesome fanfic from you.

favourite author favourite story alert

_
Polish chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... my latin teacher would always say that to us... I miss her... yeah please return and update! man this is good! I like Itachi, Sasuke is emo! and Kisames a fish with issues...lol I love your work!
Black-Panther lover chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Creapy Naruto! Wow, he has some serious problem that need to be attended to and then maybe some angermanagement...then again now he might just kill the poor sap if he said anything bad about him. So who is it that he's waiting for? I'm guessing its Kakashi because he already seen Sakura and Hinata and could have done wht he wanted then..so am I right...I am arnt I? He's waiting for Kakashi!
Dancing Dusk chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
After a crappy night, there's nothing like coming home to a nice update notice. xD If only I could be as routine in uploading my chapters. I bet my readers believe me to be dead.

Anyway, nice chapter. :3 I'm ready to see what happens next~!
Antique Doll chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
CLIFF!

The Three Stoogies chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Can't what to read what happens next. Maybe you should flashback on what happened between naruto and the kyuubi when sakura goes and looks for him.
keyblade-03 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Awesome update. The drama and creative of this fic is getting better and better. Oww man what a cliffhanger to. I can't wait to see what happens in the future of this fic. I hope you update really soon.

Keyblade
The Three Stoogies chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
an interesting story casn't what to read what happens next.
Dancing Dusk chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
ARG! Damn cliffhangers! xD

Can hardly wait for the next chap. n.n