Reviews for Chocolate
GumiWritesFanfiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Don't really understand
kashiwagi miyana chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i love your story very much keep up the good work.
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hehe, that was so cute! Bronzeshipping is one of the best pairings! Great job!
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I had to laugh when Marik said that he was out buying chocolate. And when he showed Malik the chocolate fountain, well I was laughing so darn hard that I nearly fell off my chair. Hey, where can I get one of those fountains. Chocolate god!
Rannaty chapter 1 . 5/17/2007

Bronzeshipping is many things but it is not cute (they hate each other!).

Alright, the time skippy thingies ("Later.." and "Even later..."); you could do without them and as this is a short one-shot, you could've put the stuff that goes on between-

"“Yeah. Like it? I thought I would convert you to chocolate worship.”"

“I cannot believe I am agreeing to this!”"

What even happened there? Just write anything but "Later..." I thought the "Later..." was pointless and so was the "Even later..." Especially "Even later..." Why was it even there? It would have been just fine without it.

I have to say that I have no actual info whether or not they have chocolate in Egypt, but I would guess that they do. Why wouldn't they have chocolate? Food is used to get couples together too much anyway...

Nah, Marik doesn't need chocolate to get Malik kiss him; he needs a miracle! Never mind that chocolate is a miracle of sorts xD

Wow, my late night reviewing abilities amaze me... Maybe the whole thing would have been better if it wasn't so... "heavily edited"?