Reviews for Sing Me A Birthday Song
Eru chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I've read this story so many times, and always it is great! Your words truly move me! I wish there are more of this pairing ;o; I like it very much!
KCFan4EvA chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Totally loved this! I was so psyched that it was their birthday!

I'm glad you put this out, their love for one another is so unrivaled!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
woo go kiraxcagalli! o Kira is so sexi in this! rawr, lmfao XD
JC-zala chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I got confused. I had to read it again to understand. I love the whole incest thing. It really excites me. Great job on the story.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aw, I feel bad for Lacus... But at the same time I'm glad that Cagalli and Kira managed to have their somewhat happy ending...
pinklillies chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Yeah, it wasn't your BEST, but you know what? You're best coughJustSmilecough is seriously hard to beat. And this is pretty darn fine, so stop with the BS and be proud of yourself.

Kira and Cagalli would be most pleased with this wonderful piece. I loved the idea that Kira kept telling her he loved her, the fact that it kept being repeated, nto too much, just enough, really hit home.

They loved each other. No one could stop it.
EternalNightmare chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Boo! Hi there , almost skipped this untill I saw you were the author. Very nice for a quick little thing by the way. It could be slightly confusing the way you jumped around, and rather sad most of the time...but it was very sweet.

You seemed to stress your points at the end a bit too much...I feel like you were reapting the same thing again and again, as if drilling it in...rather then giving one powerful statment. You actually took away from the moment rather than adding to it.

The way you intertwined the social world from the private was nice, although once again confusing at times. I still don't quite understand whos with who and what and...yeah, even after a second read I stick by te fact you could have made it clearer. I really did enjoy the story though, and your great with lighthearted moments that just make you go 'aw'. Haha sorry anyway, you get it...another great story from my favorite kira/cagalli writer. Hope I didnt have too many typos O.o didn't have time for prereading.