Reviews for Falling Is Like This
Toukia chapter 6 . 6/12
Ah, I do admire your writing skills. The words, the flows, the convos and everything. It's great! Hope you write again soon. :) And about the story, well obviously I love it. Smooth IchiRuki heh? Flawless friends with benefits lol. Different intake in my otp, light and sweet with great words to describe the happenings. Thumbs up!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
for me they both bit ooc, but whatever! i love love love this story, gyaaa!
yuiyuki chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I LOVE THIS FREAKING FANFICT! I feel my heart flutters..kyaaa so cute.. /
teshichan chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I just had to reread the story again cause it's so good. I really hope you write more for this story :)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Aw, love it. Nothing like a testosterone spill to make a guy stake his claim..XD

I think it's a continuation of sign number 5, for pretend boyfriend/girlfriend..XP
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Well, I'll say.. they really are best friends with benefits..not the worldly kind, well just maybe a little..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Ohhh.. This girl is head over heels.. well as much as she is in denial..LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Aww.. *gushes*'

I love the fact that Ichigo kept saying "in-like" instead of in-love when he would mention Kaien's name in the same sentence or paragraph..LOL

So cute!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
One off-handed comment and he decides to tell all.. Yep, definitely the makings of a whipped man. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"He/she was the first thing that crosses your mind the moment you wake up."

Well technically speaking, Ichigo sort of forced himself into the situation..LOL
zero09q chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
aww
zero09q chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I love their relationship even though they are not together yet
zero09q chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
oh he wants to murder kaien now hehehe
zero09q chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a fun story. Please update.