Reviews for Blind Panic
Hikari Kaiya chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
This is an interesting story so far. I'll like to see more chapters for this in the near future. So keep up the good work!
anf600 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
hm. interesting. Heero seems more affectionate than the norm but okay...curious to see where you are going with this. I am intrigued.
Gami1x2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Wow. i just stumbled onto this story and i don't normally read these types of fanfic, but it has drawn me in and i hope to read more soon. Please update soon okay _
nauta iupiter chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ano, Trowa is 03 and Quatre is 04. An easy way to remember that is that their names -are- their numbers (though Heero I could never fully figure out, maybe hitotsu?). As in:

Latin: uno[1], -DUO- [2.. taken directly from Latin], -TR-es[3… TRowa], -QUAT-ter [4 QUATre], quinque[5], etc

or, as Spanish is similar, you can see the origins of those three again: uno, -DO-s[2], -TR-es[3], -QUAT-tro[4], cinco[5], etc

Another way, is that a –quarter- is of a dollar or 15 minutes of an hour (again, quarter or it takes 4x to reach the whole and is spelled similarly to Quatre, who is 04)

Similarly, WU is 5 in Mandarin I believe. And SECHTS[7], ACHT [8], and NOIN[9] are German. UNE[11] and TREIZE[13] are probably derivative of some romance language... French? Not sure on those two, but still quite obvious.

I hope you do not feel that I am, in any way, implying that you are stupid… I do not mean it as such. I just thought if you had some tricks to remember the origins of their names, then it’d be easier to keep the numbers straight! _

Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
LaSirque chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Seems good so far, it tagged my interest, however one thing I'd like to point out, Quatre is known as 04 not 03 and Trowa being vise versa.
Tina-Chan 0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Hi!

this is interesting and I think this fic is a big promise of to be too good so keep updating

Kisses and Hugs