Reviews for Jacob's Note
Desiree LeJay chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my god, that was so good!
I love it!
Alexa Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ok, I totally loved this! Great job!
ScaryPuffle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome story! Loved it.
superstarbella chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
aawesome chapter but can you write the next chapter quikly I REALLY WANNA READ
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
excellent story. i loved seeing the thoughts behind the words written in the note. and jacob sitting outside of bellas house just to check on her... so sad! great story though :)
DaniPeace chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow you're a good author and I like how you write. Shame poor Jacob. I can't believe Bella chose that soul-sucking leech over Jacob. Anyways the story was good Dani.
TTTTm11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i really enjoyed this story, you captured Jacobs emotions perfectly, you have some serious talent :)
Weekends chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was written so well :) Keep it up
Bloodsuckin'You chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
A delicious, refreshing read. I encourage you to be inspired even more & maybe continue on with the the story. I love how you made me visualize the two contradictions, Edward & Jacob. Two very different people, one love. Very delightful, exquisite writing, bravo! :)
bunbun454 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
oh that made me want to cry... i LOVE jacob and i hate bella for leaving him for stupid edward. Edward doesn't deserve her. Jacob does. Jacob would never hurt her and Edward already did. Stupid stupid edward. GO TEAM JACOB!
umbuby chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
AW! Poor Jacob! Your a really good writer. You should do more like this!
happy-days chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This was so good!

Your style of writing is very refreshing, I liked the way you began and ended with him staring at his ceiling.

Poor Jacob lol. Kid never catches a break...
MissMoonWillow chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Woah I loved this story so much, I mean I love how it is how I see Jacob feeling.

Well done

Xoxo
RockSolid chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
excellent. jake is so overlooked.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/26/2008